News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Funny Pics................

Started by Lowprofile, September 10, 2005, 09:51:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

I started a "Nature" file and some of the pics are amusing enough...

Brock Samson

are birds getting smarter?..  :shruggy:

Brock Samson

Brock Samson

Brock Samson

Magnumcharger

Geez! Some of those bird pictures really puts me to mind of Dinosaurs, especially T-Rex!
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 convertible
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi 4 speed
1968 Plymouth Barracuda S/S clone 426 Hemi auto
1969 Dodge Deora pickup clone 318 auto
1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 auto
1972 Dodge C600 318 4 speed ramp truck
1972 Dodge C800 413 5 speed
1979 Chrysler 300 T-top 360 auto
2001 Dodge RAM Sport Offroad 360 auto
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 6 speed
2014 RAM Laramie 5.7 Hemi 8 speed

RusTy/SE

Lol Brock, 'badhairday' from The Giant Claw - funny now - scary way back when  :thumbs:

TiMopar

chargergirl

Watched a sparrow run a hawk into a plate glass window...held the small hawk until he recouperated. Knocked him out for about three minutes. My Chui was a pug and she was the size of a fat rabbit...so hawks would circle my front yard.,,waiting for me to leave her out there alone.
Trust your Woobie!

b5blue

:lol: My buddy's Pug Ernie would have eaten a hawk! (He was mean!)

chargergirl

Most Pugs are agressive...mine was a love muffin...she had Mark wrapped around her paw in a week.
Trust your Woobie!

Brock Samson

Brock Samson

Skyview69

1970Moparmann

House Minority Leader  Lawrence F. Cafero Jr. , R-Norwalk, pictured standing, far  right, speaks while colleagues Rep. Barbara Lambert,  D-Milford and Rep. Jack F. Hennessy, D-Bridgeport, play solitaire Monday night as the House convened to vote on a  new budget. (AP)

The guy sitting in the row in front of these two....  he's on Facebook, and the guy behind Hennessy is checking out the baseball scores.

These are the folks that couldn't get the budget out by Oct. 1,  and are about to control your health care, cap and trade, and the list goes on...
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

Brock Samson

The guy on the far right is on www.dodgecharger.com wishing he had balls and didn't buy a Jag.  :icon_smile_wink:

BigBlackDodge

:icon_smile_big:

BBD

BigBlackDodge

:rofl:

BBD

Brock Samson

OMG! How bored do you have to be?..  :smilielol:

Manfred318

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Foreman72

Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

BigBlackDodge

2 more

BBD

squeakfinder

Somebody has way to much time on there hands. And so do I apparently for typing this :rotz:.
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

Ghoste

I hate to think about what some of the flies might end up doing as an encore.  :o :D