News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Funny Pics................

Started by Lowprofile, September 10, 2005, 09:51:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tilar

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Inked_Ghandi

"It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning."

USAF AMMO

Tilar

I don't care for that last picture... It pretty well steps over the line as far as I'm concerned.
Dave  

Inked_Ghandi

I do apologize. Let me see if I can take it down.

USAF AMMO

Inked_Ghandi

And done. I am not religious so things like that give me a little chuckle. I guess I should have thought about it first. Once again I apologize.

USAF AMMO

nvrbdn

nice of you to be respectful inked. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Inked_Ghandi

No problem. I don't want to piss off the wrong guy and then it comes back and bites me in the ass later on. I have learned that lesson too many times.

USAF AMMO

Tilar

I can sit down and enjoy a couple beers with anyone but I do have a really strong faith in the Lord above, Some things I can laugh at cause I know it's just in fun, that one just hit me wrong. Thanks, I appreciate that.  :cheers:
Dave  

C_stripes

I thought it was damn funny and was going to save it when I got home. I believe in God and Jesus Christ as well and am pretty sure that they have a seance of humor too. Anyone that can't laugh at jokes about them have problems.

My $.02
I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.

Tilar

There is a lot of difference between laughing at jokes and what I consider blasphemy. You're  :Twocents: have been noted.
Dave  

xpbprox

Quote from: C_stripes on February 27, 2012, 05:03:15 PM
I thought it was damn funny and was going to save it when I got home. I believe in God and Jesus Christ as well and am pretty sure that they have a seance of humor too. Anyone that can't laugh at jokes about them have problems.

My $.02

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: Inked_Ghandi on February 27, 2012, 03:14:46 PM
And done. I am not religious so things like that give me a little chuckle. I guess I should have thought about it first. Once again I apologize.
Could you repost, I didn't get to see it?

Just kidding
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

C_stripes

Whoops. My bad, I really screwed up that word. :) SENSE. At least I think that is rite
I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.

nvrbdn

i like everyone else have my own thoughts on the matters of religion and politics. they are definately subject that shouldnt be discussed in an open forum (as are the rules here). just as the non religious crowd wouldnt want to see the religious crowd expressing their opinions,the same goes for vise-versa. pictures like that one can spur discussion on religion and i know it wasnt ment that way,but it was getting a chuckle at someone elses expense. i applaud inked for removing it.he showed respect for others feelings.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

histoy

xpbprox

Old Moparz

Good thing there are minimum super hero qualities to be a superhero.  :lol:
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

nvrbdn

looks like all our heros are eating well :smilielol:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Fred

:smilielol: :smilielol:  that's funny. Thanks for the laugh. :2thumbs:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Inked_Ghandi

Hopefully this will make up for yesterday  :2thumbs:  :coolgleamA:

USAF AMMO

1BAD68

HAHAHAHA! Those are way too funny!

mrsskip68

Quote from: xpbprox on February 27, 2012, 08:06:23 PM
OK back on track

How is this Back on track? ....................................Oh i see now, on our "Mopar Chick Member" radar detector of judgemental dorks!  :nana: :rofl: :lol:  :scope: 

404NOTFOUND

As long as we don't discuss sensitive subjects like how wheels larger than 15" are wrong on a Charger, we should be OK. ;D
My 1969 Charger. RIP......Rest in pieces.

nh_mopar_fan

Quote from: C_stripes on February 27, 2012, 05:03:15 PM

My $.02

A seance of humor? Is there where you all sit around a table holding hands trying to get in touch with the spirit of John Belushi?

:smilielol:

nh_mopar_fan

Quote from: C_stripes on February 27, 2012, 06:43:07 PM
Whoops. My bad, I really screwed up that word. :) SENSE. At least I think that is rite

:slap:

Right on!