News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Funny Pics................

Started by Lowprofile, September 10, 2005, 09:51:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger_Fan

Hmmm, I've got some t-shirt pics... ;D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Charger_Fan

Oh...I can't forget this one! :icon_smile_big:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Arigmaster

Something to think about...

Lowprofile

The thread that just won't die!  LOL :rotz:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

dart3404

:)

dart3404

SeattleCharger

White Trash Survival  Kit         

Toilet Paper...........................................................check

Bud Light.....................................................check

Keystone Ice.................................................check

Budweiser..................................................... check

Red Dog.........................................................check

Natural Light...................................................check

Misc. other bottles of alcohol..................................check

Piece of plywood to float your chick and booze on..................check

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

Johnny SixPack

M-I-C, K-E-Y........

:D
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

Khyron

lets see what I have...

Have fun stiring up crap on a ricer board ;)

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

LeeBoy

Owned!!
My 68 Charger build http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,41318.0.html
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, 2005 HEMI Ram( totaled with only 27,000 miles on it!), 1977 Power Wagon (Sold), 1977 Plymouth Trailduster, 1974 360 Cuda, 1973 Satellite Sebring Plus, 1973 D200 Adventurer Sport, 1968 Charger (sold), 1965 Dart (sold)

LeeBoy

Priorities
My 68 Charger build http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,41318.0.html
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, 2005 HEMI Ram( totaled with only 27,000 miles on it!), 1977 Power Wagon (Sold), 1977 Plymouth Trailduster, 1974 360 Cuda, 1973 Satellite Sebring Plus, 1973 D200 Adventurer Sport, 1968 Charger (sold), 1965 Dart (sold)

Charger_Fan

I'm glad this thread is finally on page 3...it's taking quite a while to load every time I check in. ;D

Johnny SixPack

Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

Lowprofile

Today's additions....... :icon_smile_shock:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

BB1

;D
Delete my profile

PocketThunder

;D

The back of his shirt read:

"Even when we're losin, we're still crusin'

Lake Minnetonka, MN - the only place we can score."

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

SeattleCharger

Charger_Fan

Old Moparz

Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Old Moparz

Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Charger_Fan

Dayumm...this thing is just NASTY! :sick: :puke:

SeattleCharger

Charger_Fan

69bananabeast

1969 Charger  446
1970 Charger  318
1932 Ford Rat Rod   (under construction)