News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Funny Pics................

Started by Lowprofile, September 10, 2005, 09:51:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adauto

Brad I'm rollin' over here!  :hah:  :hah:  :hah:
Never too many! 70 Chally R/T Convert-70 GTX-68-69-74 Charger-68 Dart GTS

http://a-dauto.com/  http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-D-Truck-and-Auto-Parts/67427352555?ref=hl

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

moparsr2fast

Quote from: Charger_Fan on February 11, 2016, 06:17:54 PM
:icon_smile_big:

å

I actually machine this exact blower housing ! They are for train engines, and I believe the Navy uses them also  :wave:
Bob

70 Charger 500
     2001 Ram 2500 Sport
        2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee
  2006 Dodge Charger Daytona

70 sublime

next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

Charger_Fan

Quote from: moparsr2fast on February 13, 2016, 09:52:49 AM

I actually machine this exact blower housing ! They are for train engines, and I believe the Navy uses them also  :wave:
Really? I thought that was simply a photoshop.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Charger_Fan

Charger_Fan

As scientists were contemplating the medical specifics of weightlessness in space in 1958, they used a cat kitten as a stand-in for human testing. Capt. Druey P. Parks took an F-94C jet up to 25,000 feet to study the cat's reaction.
:smilielol:

68X426

Great pic of the pilot and the cat.  So this is one time that a cat cannot land on all 4 feet.

:lol:

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

polywideblock

;)  imagine being stuck in a cockpit with a pissed off cat   :scratchchin: eject eject :lol:

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

ITSA426

Eject the cat and see if it lands on it's feet.

Charger_Fan

Whatever you do, don't kick it off it's favorite chair. :smilielol:

flyinlow

Quote from: Charger_Fan on February 27, 2016, 02:11:57 PM
As scientists were contemplating the medical specifics of weightlessness in space in 1958, they used a cat kitten as a stand-in for human testing. Capt. Druey P. Parks took an F-94C jet up to 25,000 feet to study the cat’s reaction.

Over the years I have given our cats a few "flying" lessons.....they do not always land gear down.

500Jon

Why do cats have nine lives?

Because they is STUPID! :slap:
IF A JOB's WORTH DOING, ITS WORTH DOING WELL, RIP DAD.
4-SPEED, 1969 Charger-500 is the most Coolio car in the World!

Charger_Fan

I think this person is a little unclear of the concept... :crazy:

ACUDANUT

As scientists were contemplating the medical specifics of weightlessness in space in 1958, they used a cat kitten as a stand-in for human testing. Capt. Druey P. Parks took an F-94C jet up to 25,000 feet to study the cat's reaction.

At 25,000 feet. There ain't much oxygen and gravity is still the same as on earth.  Do you think were idiot's here ?

polywideblock

think he was flying parabolic curves with poor kitty   :yesnod: like NASA's  "vomit comet"  :scratchchin:

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

poppa

Quote from: Charger_Fan on March 06, 2016, 11:37:32 AM
I think this person is a little unclear of the concept... :crazy:

I knew everyone else was doing it wrong....
God must love stupid people....he made a sh**load of 'em....

Matco tools...guaranteed for a lifetime. Just not a human lifetime.

beedees

But,but...thats how they showed how to do on Youtube!!!

Drache

Quote from: ACUDANUT on March 06, 2016, 11:49:34 AM
At 25,000 feet...gravity is still the same as on earth.  Do you think were idiot's here ?

Climb to 25,000 and put the aircraft into a dive.

I'm probably one of the few kids who got to do this on a regular basis.  :2thumbs:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Charger_Fan

beedees

Apple just keeps getting richer whe they get speakers under the flowing moans. If you don't get that,you're just a kid.

flyinlow

Quote from: ACUDANUT on March 06, 2016, 11:49:34 AM
As scientists were contemplating the medical specifics of weightlessness in space in 1958, they used a cat kitten as a stand-in for human testing. Capt. Druey P. Parks took an F-94C jet up to 25,000 feet to study the cat’s reaction.

At 25,000 feet. There ain't much oxygen and gravity is still the same as on earth.  Do you think were idiot's here ?

The pull of gravity is reduced by about 1/4 of a percent at 25,000 above sea level.

tracpack440

1969 Charger  R/T SE 4 spd dana

tracpack440

1969 Charger  R/T SE 4 spd dana