News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Funny Pics................

Started by Lowprofile, September 10, 2005, 09:51:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Charger_Fan

Charger_Fan

Charger_Fan

BLK 68 R/T

The profile of that trash can matches the back of the car pretty well also  :lol:

Charger_Fan

Hah! It sure does, I didn't notice that earlier. :lol:

Today's contribution...

ITSA426

I'm guessing that thing spends a lot of time at the gas pumps.

poppa

God must love stupid people....he made a sh**load of 'em....

Matco tools...guaranteed for a lifetime. Just not a human lifetime.

Charger_Fan

Charger_Fan

Bronzedodge

Mopar forever!

Charger_Fan

poppa

poppa

XH29N0G

Who in their right mind would say

"The science should not stand in the way of this."? 

Science is just observation and hypothesis.  Policy stands in the way.........

Or maybe it protects us. 

I suppose it depends on the specific case.....

poppa

Charger_Fan

birdsandbees

A had a short thing for GMC myself...
1970 'Bird RM23UOA170163
1969 'Bee WM21H9A230241
1969 Dart Swinger LM23P9B190885
1967 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S
1966 Plymouth Satellite HP2 - 9941 original miles
1964 Dodge 440 62422504487

poppa

Charger_Fan

Good one. :haha:

The snow was a little deeper here...

71_Charger_R/T

WOW!  Two feet of snow! That's more than we got!