News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Funny Pics................

Started by Lowprofile, September 10, 2005, 09:51:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fred

What a great idea...............I'm going to put it into practice.
One question though, how do you stop some other bloke from drinking your beer? (apart from pissing in it!)  :cheers:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

learical1

Quote from: Fred on October 14, 2011, 06:08:54 PM

One question though, how do you stop some other bloke from drinking your beer? (apart from pissing in it!)  :cheers:

Caution: Old Joke

This guy had been going to the same bar for years.  One time, when he went to the men's restroom, he came back and discovered half of beer was gone.  No one he asked had seen anybody drink his beer.  Well, from then on, he always returned from the restroom to find his beer depleted or gone. 
After a few weeks of this, the man got a bright idea. The next time he went to the restroom, he left a note leaning against his beer that said "I spit in this beer."  When he returned, he saw his beer was just as full as when he left.  The man smiled, until he pick up his note, and read an added message, "So did I."
Bruce

Fred

Quote from: learical1 on October 14, 2011, 08:30:48 PM
Quote from: Fred on October 14, 2011, 06:08:54 PM

Caution: Old Joke

This guy had been going to the same bar for years.  One time, when he went to the men's restroom, he came back and discovered half of beer was gone.  No one he asked had seen anybody drink his beer.  Well, from then on, he always returned from the restroom to find his beer depleted or gone. 
After a few weeks of this, the man got a bright idea. The next time he went to the restroom, he left a note leaning against his beer that said "I spit in this beer."  When he returned, he saw his beer was just as full as when he left.  The man smiled, until he pick up his note, and read an added message, "So did I."

:lol:

mauve66

Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

stripedelete

nh_mopar_fan

:angel:

Tilar

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

bull

leeandgrant

1968 318 Charger
1969 440 General Lee
1970 440/4speed Super Bee clone Project
1968 383 Charger project
1969 charger parts car
1977 Plymouth Trailduster
2003 Dodge Hemi Ram
2009 Dodge Charger Super Bee SRT
2000 Dodge dually diesel

TK73

Got one for the idiot who buys near an airport then bitches?
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

A383Wing

Quote from: TK73 on October 21, 2011, 09:39:05 PM

Airport was probably there first

bull

Quote from: A383Wing on October 21, 2011, 09:41:26 PM

Airport was probably there first

That's what the sign is saying about the farms. These people buy $2 million houses on one acre next to a dairy or pig farmer and then start bitching about the smell.

SmashingPunkFan

We have some like that, 'cept their bitching about the noise. We have goats...  :coolgleamA:  :icon_smile_big:
Tonight I'm Burning Star IV.
Projects:
1970 Dodge Charger SE (Main Project)
1973 Dodge Charger 400 cid. (Work in progress)
1988 Mustang 2.3 liter 4 cyl.

Looking for Seat tracks for bucket seats.

mauve66

Quote from: SmashingPunkFan on October 22, 2011, 08:30:30 AM
We have some like that, 'cept their bitching about the noise. We have goats...  :coolgleamA:  :icon_smile_big:

are they bitchin bout the noise from the outdoor sex or the smell?? :rofl: :rofl:
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

PocketThunder

My Grandma has neighbors a few country miles away that have lung cancer and they are suing their neighbors because the neighbors have an outdoor wood fired boiler.  The lung cancer people claim that the neighbors wood fired boiler has given them lung cancer (from the smoke).  Oh and these lung cancer people smoke a couple packs of cigarettes a day with the windows closed in their house....   :scratchchin:     :shruggy:     ::)  ::)  ::)
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Fred

With neighbours like that, who needs enemies! I hope they never see a penny.
What's this world coming to.   :rotz:

SmashingPunkFan

That's why we moved to the country, they followed...  :brickwall: :slap: bastards, they should go back to the city!
Projects:

twodko

FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

stripedelete

Anyone:

If you need, or see, signs like that in your neck of the woods, circle the wagons and get organized.   You and your neighbours have to get all the elected positions and on all the boards and committees, etc, and keep them!   'Cause if you don't they will........   You have tendency to laugh until the day when they are in charge.......  They will end your private property rights faster than the tax man.  

No matter what rights you might think you have, or what you "think" is right, fair, reasonable, logical or even LEGAL - forget it once they are in control.

I've lived this nightmare and IT AIN'T GOOD!    :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

69rtse4spd

Quote from: stripedelete on October 24, 2011, 11:04:25 AM
Anyone:

If you need, or see, signs like that in your neck of the woods, circle the wagons and get organized.   You and your neighbours have to get all the elected positions and on all the boards and committees, etc, and keep them!   'Cause if you don't they will........   You have tendency to laugh until the day when they are in charge.......  They will end your private property rights faster than the tax man.  

No matter what rights you might think you have, or what you "think" is right, fair, reasonable, logical or even LEGAL - forget it once they are in control.

I've lived this nightmare and IT AIN'T GOOD!    :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

Good info.

SmashingPunkFan

Yeah... we used to be able to shoot guns, fireworks, even have bon fires, but the nice southern californians don't like it, so we can't do that anymore. Lol we had a ice storm a few years back, no electric for 2 weeks!, we handled the situation pretty well, they were in misery! lol  :smilielol:

Some are just cut out for the lifestyle we seek, some ar not, and should not follow.
Projects:

Tilar

Dave  

flyinlow

Like my old Flight Instructor always told me ."Altitude and airspeed, and keep a good grip on the stick"

Tilar

:lol:

I'm a mechanic at the local high school bus garage. Yesterday morning, one of the women bus drivers come walking in carrying a broom that is obviously the one from her bus... me being the smart ass I am said "Whats the matter Rhonda, Wouldn't your PT Cruiser start this morning?"    :smilielol:
Dave  

68neverlate

Quote from: flyinlow on October 27, 2011, 02:25:25 PM
Like my old Flight Instructor always told me ."Altitude and airspeed, and keep a good grip on the stick"

This ain't like no witch I've ever seen before...    :o   :o   :o