News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

front sway bar bushes

Started by torqueflite, April 08, 2007, 12:19:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

torqueflite

Can anyone tell me where to buy some new sway bar bushes  for a 70 charger se , hopefuly I can use the orignal brackets etc.
if you know  the part # that would be evan better.
I've had a good look on the net and can't find anything...very frustrating.
thanks.

kab69440

To my knowledge, no one re pops an original style sway bar bushing or housing. NOS would seem to be your only hope. You can call PST with your sway bar diameter, and they can set you up with a pair of conversion brackets to use a GM style sway bar bushing and mount. If you have to have factory correct, I don't know what to tell you.
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

torqueflite

tricky lugnuts

dude, get in the zone, AUTO ZONE!!!

They don't carry them in the stores, at least in my zip code, but you can order them online. (Or likely have the store order them for you.) I got sway bar bracket bushings and end links for my '71 440 car. THey're working great. Just looked and they carry your application too.

daytonalo

Ok but will the bushings fit in the stock brackets ???????[1970]