News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New Member need info

Started by peter73charger, April 06, 2007, 02:10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peter73charger

I have just purchased a 1973 Charger SE - 400c.i.  4-speed pistol grip - 1 owner -  I have the original dealer invoice - the build sheet - original ownership and 1 gorgeous car.  Need to find out the details of the car - have been told it is a less than 200 made configuration would like to confirm it and then figure out how to post a picture of it.  Thanks for any information and help  Peter - Ontario Canada.  --- just hit page down & think I found out how to attach a picture

Ghoste

Welcome aboard.  I see you figured out the picture thing and the number I find for your engine trans combo is 271.  One of the 3rd gen gurus should be able to tell you more though.

400/6/PAC

mikepmcs

Peter, welcome :wave:

Nice car.  I looked on the web to try to help earlier but couldn't find anything to assist sorry.  I know little about 3rd gen's except....... I want one. :icon_smile_big:

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

71charger_fan

If you're not already there, here's another home on the web for you: http://www.dodge-chargeronline.com/

kab69440

Dang man! That's prettiful!
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

Neal_J

Welcome & nice looking car!

Neal

evil1

Nice looking car, how about some more pics of it?  ;)

peter73charger

Not sure on the rules regarding pictures --
so here is a link to some shots of the car

http://www.flickr.com/photos/peterstoycars/sets/72157594304935327/

Ghoste

The rules are;   
1. We love pics!
2. If unsure, refer to rule number 1.

400/6/PAC

:scope:
Troy says, Just not the same pic over and over again.
We love new pics.

BMOTOXSTAR

Man,
  That looks like the SE I sold last summer. :cryin:
Mine had the Slap Stik. You are so locky to have a pistol grip SE. :yesnod:
Awesome.
More pics.
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

Charger1973

konigcharger

wow nice ride :drool5:

a non A/C car too

If you have no vision or creative spirit, you can always fall back on the way the factory did it.