News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Why do you guys wish your women were into cars?

Started by bull, April 11, 2007, 09:35:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BMOTOXSTAR

Quote from: AKcharger on April 13, 2007, 07:32:27 AM
Well to answer the original question of why do guys want their wife to like cars the answer is simple...to have things in common! The more you have in common the more satisfying the relationship will be (as Mike alluded to above.) My wife is my best friend, and she loves Chargers. She doesn't like to work on them but likes to drive them and go to shows. She also asks lots of questions and has a real interest in the MOPARS, we have lots of fun together with it.

I asked what she'd like to do for vacation when I get home from Korea, go to Jamaica for a week or go to Carlise for the show, she picked Carlisle...is that the ultimate woman or what!!!

Those are 2 of my favorite Chargers ! Wow ! The color of the 500 is awesome !
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

Steve P.

I've been married for nearly 22 years and my wife went for exactly 1 ride in my first 65' Coronet 500. I launched the car and before I got it into 3rd she was white as a sheet and screaming to let her out..  :icon_smile_sad:

My girlfriend before my wife still restores MGs and has won many awards.. Her father was an old lead man and owned his own shop in Rhode Island. She learned from a top body man and had made him damn proud. Also she was one hell of a looker.   She made them pretty and I made them run.. We made quite the team.

Back to my wife. She could not care less about my cars. She is happy reading book after book. And don't think that doesn't add up. She reads 1 to 3 books per day. I finally got her to buy them on Ebay. Now she gets about 30 books per week at a fraction of the price.  Don't even mension the library.  :RantExplode: (SHE WANTS TO KEEP THEM)...  :RantExplode:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

AKcharger

Quote from: BMOTOXSTAR on April 13, 2007, 09:52:35 PM
Quote from: AKcharger on April 13, 2007, 07:32:27 AM
Well to answer the original question of why do guys want their wife to like cars the answer is simple...to have things in common! The more you have in common the more satisfying the relationship will be (as Mike alluded to above.) My wife is my best friend, and she loves Chargers. She doesn't like to work on them but likes to drive them and go to shows. She also asks lots of questions and has a real interest in the MOPARS, we have lots of fun together with it.

I asked what she'd like to do for vacation when I get home from Korea, go to Jamaica for a week or go to Carlise for the show, she picked Carlisle...is that the ultimate woman or what!!!

Those are 2 of my favorite Chargers ! Wow ! The color of the 500 is awesome !

Thanks Sir!