News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Upper Door panel clips???

Started by bksfld68, April 11, 2007, 10:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bksfld68

Hi all -

Original clips from my upper door pads are long gone.  Bought some Chrysler clips from the local uphostery store and they work fine for the lower pads.   Use them on the upper pads and slam the door, the pads  fall off.  Anyone bought any that have worked well, if so where. 

Thanks,

Ryan

hutch

I just got two sets (driver, pass) from this guy and they worked great.

http://stores.ebay.com/Fasteners-Plus

he sells fasteners for all american made auto doors and interior.  Pretty solid guy.
In the words of Colonel Sanders,,,   "I'm too drunk,,, to taste this chicken"

41husk

They make a couple different sizes, I had the smaller ones on my 68 and had the same problem, i got the correct ones from RT specialties and my door pad has not fallen off in over a year.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

bksfld68

myk

Quote from: 41husk on April 13, 2007, 07:49:12 AM
They make a couple different sizes, I had the smaller ones on my 68 and had the same problem, i got the correct ones from RT specialties and my door pad has not fallen off in over a year.

I've been losing clips over the last few weeks.  Looking at RT Specialties catalog it looks like there's a red colored set specifically for the upper door pad-is this the one everyone's using?
"imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/mB3ii4B"><a href="//imgur.com/a/mB3ii4B"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js"