News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

DUKETONA update....

Started by GeneralLeeTESH, April 15, 2007, 09:21:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GeneralLeeTESH

Well- a little "Zit-Puddy", some 2006 Kawasaki Ninja Green...and WHOLLA-
The TESH

BigBlockSam

i still have no idea why your putting a green wing on that car.  :shruggy:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

AirborneSilva

Hey Tesh, when do we get to see that wing mounted  ???

daytonalo

MAYBE CATARACTS ?????????????  I LOVE IT , MY CAR IS ORANGE AND I'M PAINTING MY WING BARNY PURPLE !!!!!!

Brock Samson

:scratchchin:  i'll reserve any judgment till i see it on there,..
but it sure looks like fun in anycase..   :icon_smile_big:

mikepmcs

That wing looks awesome!! :METAL:  Although I'm Harley and Ironhorse....I love the Kawi Green all day long.   Looks awesome. Please post pics of the finished product. 

Thanks

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

GeneralLeeTESH

Morep pics B4 paint with the "Zit-puddy"; THEN, AFTER...
The TESH

GeneralLeeTESH

Jimmy "Bee" done with his car now. Checkout the awesome Horn button/steering wheel... :yesnod: :icon_smile_wink: :laugh:
The TESH

GeneralLeeTESH

I LOVE Barney-purple carz ! Tank a look at my wife's Ol'Race car !!! :devil:
The TESH

mikepmcs

That Bee is awesome!!! I really like the pherd 350 too.   
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

daytonalo

Love Gt350 , I was only joking about purple !!!!!!

Charger1973

Youve got some nice toys around there.   :yesnod:

GeneralLeeTESH

My son Joey and I like the Flintstone one the best... ;) :yesnod: :laugh: :laugh:
The TESH

BigBlockSam

QuoteMy son Joey and I like the Flintstone one the best...     

man! you aint rite . and i luv it , that flintstone stuff is great .  :thumbs:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Rack

Quote from: GeneralLeeTESH on May 14, 2007, 12:56:26 PM
My son Joey and I like the Flintstone one the best... ;) :yesnod: :laugh: :laugh:

That's not a Flintstone car, that's Barney Rubble's car. :D

Nice job, Tesh. Very creative. I'm wondering if the wing will make it jump any further.  :P

GeneralLeeTESH

More...
The TESH

mikepmcs

yabba dabba doooooo! did anyone else notice the flinstone house and yes the flintstone car is in the background I see as well as the rubble's.  Nice job General!!!!

you da man!

How bout some more snaps of the GL with the wing...how's that going.

v/r
Mike

GeneralLeeTESH

Probably getting her painted up this weekend and will debut in 30 days, along with new HEMI emblems. The 392 (now a 396) will be ready in 60 days. It's getting magged and balanced .
The TESH

mikepmcs

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!  Can't wait to see it.

v/r
Mike

GeneralLeeTESH

Well-Paint runs are block-sanded out. Wing is spaced-up and mounted for paining with the car. DUKTONA graphics are set up, stuff is pre-taped.
Not perfect...but then them DUKE boyz were just a couple ah country folk n all anyhow...JUST ASK Cooter !!! ;) :-\ ;D :yesnod: :yesnod:
The TESH

THE CHARGER PUNK

moparguy01

your not leaving that wing green are ya? well....it'll draw attention I guess.....

whats with the flintstone stuff?

GeneralLeeTESH

Plans are to give Carrot Top the first ride in DUKTONA.
I love the color..."Pneumonia-Phlegm Green"
Take a look.
Should be color sanded with Graphics by next week sometime.... :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :yesnod: :yesnod: :icon_smile_tongue: :icon_smile_tongue: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :hah: :hah: :devil: ;) ;D ;D :yesnod: :yesnod: :icon_smile_tongue: :icon_smile_tongue: :icon_smile_evil: :icon_smile_evil:
The TESH

AirborneSilva

70charger_boy

Green tail or not, it's better than what I got.  Get 'er done!!!