News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

plum crazy paint with blue interior

Started by dragonw, April 15, 2007, 05:22:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonw

1973 charger with blue interior would plum crazy look odd with blue interior are would petty blue be better choice thank in advance for advice...
1973 charger 440 727

Charger1973

If your interior is blue, I would stick with blue, or possibly white. Purple and blue would look bad... You could always change the interior color, which is what I am doing with my car right now. 

MorePwr

:iagree: though plum crazy is one of my favorites. I think it would clash with the blue :eyes: :icon_smile_shock:.. We need a purple smiley...Troy, please

Arigmaster

I like the Plumb Crazy color too but agree that it might clash with the blue interior... If you have a chance next time your at an Auto paint store, take a look at a color called "Radar Blue" and see what you think. Even though it's a GM color it may be a good transition between the two. (it flips between a plumb color and a blue depending on how the sun/light hit it)  Just a thought...

dragonw

thank you I checked the radar blue and thats what I think im going with..thanks for the help
1973 charger 440 727

CharlieCharger

I would have to stick with a white interior, or black interior with plum crazy.  :yesnod:
Earth. Even the word sounded strange to me now... unfamiliar. How long had I been gone? How long had I been back? Did it matter? I tried to find the rhythm of the world where I used to live. I followed the current. I was silent, attentive, I made a conscious effort to smile, nod, stand, and perform the millions of gestures that constitute life on earth. I studied these gestures until they became reflexes again. But I was haunted by the idea that I remembered her wrong -Solaris

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: CharlieCharger on April 16, 2007, 03:28:35 PM
I would have to stick with a white interior, or black interior with plum crazy.  :yesnod:
very true and i also like to stick with mopar era colors as well
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............