News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Picture of the day! by you!

Started by ck1, April 28, 2007, 11:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Finn

Ha it took me awhile to see it. Cool.
1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

Guns N Rotors

This picture has deep meaning for me. The top name on
this rock was a buddy of mine. He is my fourth friend
to give the ultimate sacrifice.

Rest in peace my brothers.
I will see you again on Fiddlers Green.

"Only the spirit of attack, born in a brave heart, will bring success to any fighting aircraft, no matter how highly developed it may be."

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

bearbqd

Quote from: mikepmcs on January 29, 2009, 10:40:57 AM
Quote from: mikepmcs on January 25, 2009, 06:05:12 PM
Here you go.  Anyone wanna tell the controversy surrounding this tower.  I shot this doing well over 60 yesterday out the passenger window.  My camera is bad bad brother man!  Shortly after this shot was taken I flat spotted all 6 of my tires coming to a dead stop in traffic. ::)

No takers on the trivia question so here is the answer.  Look on the left side of the blue.  Doesn't it look like a profile of maybe like a Vietnam Communist leader like say....Ho Chi Minh? Here's the story if you care to read it.  You've been lernded sumthing 2day. :icon_smile_big:

http://www.dotnews.com/didsheordidntshe.html
What the heck?I don't see anything that resembles any type of person. Outline what I'm supposed to be looking at please.
73 Cuda 440/500hp
71 Javelin in progress

Tilar

This was taken last week on the way to work.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

68pplcharger

Blue strip definitely resembles a side profile with a goatee

C_stripes

Here are a few from me.
Tree of life.

Pulling into West Yellowstone,

The Sky,

Jeremy
I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.

hemi-hampton

Digging for Old Beer Cans. Anybody have any? LEON.

Finn

Maybe its an east coast thing but that picture makes no sense to me lol.
Why would you want old beer cans?
And why would you have to dig for them?
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

squeakfinder

Looks like they were out with there metal detectors. That's the treasure they found..
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

Ranger Max

Finn

2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

SgtSearcy

This was me after surviving(amazingly nobody was hurt) the mishap of ACFT 123.

Long story short; one of the aft blades contacted a parked birds blade ropes, and drug the 2nd birds blades into the aft rotor system, and  BOOM! No sooner did we all get off this thing, than the aft pylon completely collapsed, and caved into the cabin.

Now a funny, this aircraft was always a problem child for us. We just couldn't keep it fixed. Its nickname was "snickers"(not going anywhere for a while). So this accident was actually a relief for the avionics shop.

SgtSearcy

one more of that chinook.

69 charger 500

im pretty sure that the chopper really wanted to kill itself from all the repairs im gonna nickname it "emo heli" ;D :coolgleamA:

C_stripes

Quote from: 69 charger 500 on February 04, 2009, 02:11:49 AM
im pretty sure that the chopper really wanted to kill itself from all the repairs im gonna nickname it "emo heli" ;D :coolgleamA:

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

Good one

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

mikepmcs

Quote from: SgtSearcy on February 04, 2009, 01:55:07 AM
This was me after surviving(amazingly nobody was hurt) the mishap of ACFT 123.

They don't call that aircraft a flying coffin by mistake.  Glad to see you're ok, now go change platforms ASAP. :2thumbs: :cheers:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Charger_Fan

Wow, I bet that was a big boom! :o Glad everyone's ok. :cheers:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

SgtSearcy

The funny part was this one LT. Before the crew gave us the all clear to get off, this guy went running out the tail ramp. Well the rotors were still moving and BAMMO! One caught him in the kevlar and tossed him like a rag doll. Other than getting knocked out, not a scratch on him

bearbqd

Quote from: hemi-hampton on February 01, 2009, 02:06:28 PM
Digging for Old Beer Cans. Anybody have any? LEON.
Find any money in them cans? I'm a big detectorist too, mostly for civil war artifacts.
73 Cuda 440/500hp
71 Javelin in progress

hemi-hampton

Finn, I got $4,500 for a old empty can before. I guess you missed that Old empty beer can on ebay that got $19,299 a few years ago :scratchchin: LEON.

Lowprofile

A Truck parked at Dad's Truck Stop in Idaho Falls, ID today....... :D
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

C_stripes

I used to live a few miles away from there. Just to the north of there on a back road, there was one of the cleanest 69 Road Runners I ever saw. It was an orig owner base 383 4spd post with no rust and less than 60K miles. He had the trunk full of NOS interior parts. The car still had its orig tires all the way around. Lots of muscle cars in and around IF, ID.

Finn

Quote from: hemi-hampton on February 04, 2009, 09:23:02 PM
Finn, I got $4,500 for a old empty can before. I guess you missed that Old empty beer can on ebay that got $19,299 a few years ago :scratchchin: LEON.

:o Holy smokes I didn't know they were that desirable.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L