News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Picture of the day! by you!

Started by ck1, April 28, 2007, 11:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dans 68

Quote from: Brock Samson on September 05, 2010, 09:02:47 AM
looks like Alaska to me..  :shruggy:

No.  ;) 

Quote from: Finn on September 05, 2010, 12:14:08 PM
wow!

Yep. Here is another photo of the area...should be a give-a-way :icon_smile_wink:

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

Brock Samson

:scratchchin:  Jurrasic Park?..   :shruggy:   :popcrn:

C_stripes

HI perhaps? Very beautiful pics. I would love to see more.

Here are a few I took a few days ago, sorry the quality isn't great. I used my iPhone as thats what I had with me.

I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.

stripedelete

Dans 68

Quote from: Brock Samson on September 05, 2010, 03:39:22 PM
  :scratchchin:  Jurrasic Park?..   :shruggy:   :popcrn:

...and where was that filmed...?  :yesnod:

Quote from: stripedelete on September 05, 2010, 05:59:06 PM
Oahu, North Shore.

Nope.

Here is another shot of the same area, from a different perspective.

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Dans 68

Quote from: mikepmcs on September 06, 2010, 12:25:56 AM
kauai

Nail on the head.  :cheers:  I just returned from two weeks there and with a few thousand photos (3 different cameras). My family had one hell of a good time.

Dan

mikepmcs

highly aniticipating the pictures. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! :2thumbs:

have to start checking on some Space A for sure.
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

grdprx

I love Hawaii!  Only vacation that I wanted to go right back to once it was over....

Bob T

Old Dog, Old Tricks.

Brock Samson

Cool! i was there for one day... on the beach... Two weeks sounds glorious!  :popcrn:

RECHRGD

I lived there for 12 years.  You can have it.  It's a whole different place when your not on vacation.  Bob
13.53 @ 105.32

mikepmcs

chargergirl

There's an old islander joke that says...
A guy goes to heaven and he has been great but not really great...so St. Peter gives him a choice...guy asks to see what hell was like since heaven had angels playing harps and such. So he visits hell and everyone is playing and having a good time at the beach. So he goes back and tells St Peter that he would prefer to go to hell...cast down he is now in a blazing inferno and everyone is screaming...guy asks the devil...what happened? devil says...oh...last time you came as a tourist!

Island living isn't vacation...great place to visit...and that pic also looks like Kaupo Gap...hiking out of Haleakala and down into Hana...done it twice...giant akala berries...onolicious! If you ever plan on doing this make reservations at the Hana Hotel and arrange for someone to pick you up at the exiting point in Hana...I don't know if they have cabs in Hana or not at this stage of the game but they didn't back then. There are some amazing perks to growing up there...there are also some heavy pitfalls from the same. I still love my hometown just never want to live there again...better to see it as a tourist!

http://hawaiigardening.blogspot.com/2009/09/hawaiian-mint-pokeberry-raspberry.html
Trust your Woobie!

dodgecharger-fan

Fireworks from a little party last night.
No editing except for a crop to remove the edge of the roof that I was under.

68RT4ME

From my trip my wife and I took to visit friends in Colorado last Thanksgiving. I was standing on their deck above the garage.

'69 Charger R/T, T5, Tan Top, Tan Interior, Black Stripe. Complete numbers matching 440 4Spd

BLACKWOLF

ONE OF MY GOOD FRIENDS FROM HIGH SCHOOL THAT DIED FROM A SUDDEN HEART ATTACK AT THE AGE OF 43
LINNY SMITH 73' CHARGER OWNER HPAC MEMBER NATIONAL STREET MACHINE CLUB LIFE MEMBER
I'M ON FACEBOOK

sixty8charger

Thats too bad to hear, may he rest in peace.
Jayson

twodko

FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

tricky lugnuts

Love the dragonfly eating lady bugs - that is awesome.

70charginglizard

Bora Bora
70charginglizard

70charginglizard

canopy pic on Bora Bora  :D
70charginglizard

70charginglizard

Heading back to the main island to go back home :cryin:
70charginglizard

mauve66

no oil slick in that water :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
Robert-Las Vegas, NV