News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Picture of the day! by you!

Started by ck1, April 28, 2007, 11:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fred

Can you imagine...........the chances of capturing that on film. It's really quite incredible. I bet the photographer didn't even realise what he captured until he looked at the developed photo.

ONE IN A MILLION

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

69 OUR/TEA

Went out with some friends for dinner down  the shore in  Niantic,Ct.Sitting outside on the 2nd floor balcony having dinner, live band downstairs where the bar is,great place,great food.Name of the place "Sunset and Ribs" !!!!! Had my camera with me as it is right on the water where boats come in and out and was looking forward to taking pics of that,none went thru,but the sun going down caught my eye for a pic.

1970Moparmann

Went to a railroad museum yesterday with the boys.

I thought these were pretty cool.  I should have brought my better camera and spent a little more time taking the pictures. Next time...

My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

hemi-hampton

Can anyone guess this Bridge? LEON.

stripedelete

For the record, I guessed Mackinaw before I read the label on the bottom of the pic. :icon_smile_big:

charge69

Well, the tag says Mackinaw bridge so .... I'll guess that !      Ha Ha :icon_smile_big:

hemi-hampton

Yeah, like a bonehead I got it named at bottom of Picture. How many people been across Mackinaw Bridge? LEON.

stripedelete

Quote from: hemi-hampton on September 12, 2011, 05:34:20 PM
Yeah, like a bonehead I got it named at bottom of Picture. How many people been across Mackinaw Bridge? LEON.

Hope to get over it more when my charger is on the road.  That's a beautiful part of the country.

charge69

Been up to Minnesota (Minneapolis area and around there for about a 50 mile radius) just once. Actually it was just a few months ago and summer up there is beautiful but, ..... I don't like cold weather so,  no visit from me in the winter and living there is out of the question.

Fred

71charger_fan

Welcome to Egypt.

hemi-hampton

Did you take that Egypt Pic yourself?  LEON.

twodko

FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

bakerhillpins

Quote from: 1970Moparmann on September 12, 2011, 09:25:25 AM
Went to a railroad museum yesterday with the boys.

I thought these were pretty cool.  I should have brought my better camera and spent a little more time taking the pictures. Next time...

Trains are way cool!  :coolgleamA:   :2thumbs:
Love to check them out.
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

Chryco Psycho

Quote from: Fred on September 10, 2011, 06:47:19 PM
Can you imagine...........the chances of capturing that on film. It's really quite incredible. I bet the photographer didn't even realise what he captured until he looked at the developed photo.

ONE IN A MILLION

OR more likely Photoshopped

71charger_fan

I took that photo on the highway that runs from Hurghada (Ghardaqa) up the Red Sea/Gulf of Suez coast on my way back to Cairo from a weekend at the beach.

nvrbdn

if the truck flips it will be a soft landing :smilielol:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Fred

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on September 14, 2011, 09:39:56 AM
Quote from: Fred on September 10, 2011, 06:47:19 PM

ONE IN A MILLION

OR more likely Photoshopped

You're probably right.....................still a nice pic though.

hemi71x

I also have a passion for railroad locomotives.
Grew up around the New Haven area, back in the 50's - 60's.

RF-4C Phantom 69-370 Zweibrucken, Germany

Fred

Sorry for high jacking this thread but speaking of trains, has anyone seen or heard of the movie "The Station Agent"
It's great. It's about a guy very much into trains who inherits a train station and lives in it. Worth watching.
 :popcrn:

sunfire69

LOL..I spend almost 5 hours a day on a damn commuter train...I sure don't want to watch a movie about them....or some demented schmuck that wants to live in a train station....but then again I see a bunch of those guys every morning in union station...lol

MOPAR FANATIC

Quote from: hemi-hampton on September 12, 2011, 05:24:12 PM
Can anyone guess this Bridge? LEON.
HMMMMMMMMM.. Does it go in between upper and lower mi???? lol
been across it many times,used to live in the upper penninsula and had alot of relatives in the detroit area,so ya had to go across each visit.  :2thumbs:

Fred

The day coming to an end.

charger490

american rock salt mine .
this pile of salt is all gone by the end of winter
this is in western new york

Chryco Psycho