News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Picture of the day! by you!

Started by ck1, April 28, 2007, 11:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Musicman

Another shot... this one was taken in New Hampshire

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

bakerhillpins

Quote from: Musicman on January 30, 2012, 12:36:20 PM
Another shot... this one was taken in New Hampshire

GAH.. .that looks familiar, what road?

Lots of beautiful country out there.   :yesnod:

Quote from: Musicman on January 30, 2012, 12:33:12 PM
A shot I took in Maine...

Is that the park right outside of Portland?
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

Musicman

Quote from: bakerhillpins on January 30, 2012, 01:14:17 PM
GAH.. .that looks familiar, what road?

Route 3 in North Woodstock, heading north to the White Mountains at Franconia Notch. The shot was taken from the observation tower at Indian Head.

Quote from: bakerhillpins on January 30, 2012, 01:14:17 PM
Is that the park right outside of Portland?

Yup, that's the Portland Light House

Musicman

A couple of contrasting shots from NH...

nvrbdn

are those snow mobile tracks? cuz if they are tire tracks, they dont follow the road.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

projectanimal

Nice Shot Musicman!  That's Portland Headlight in Cape Elizabeth ME.  I grew up in that town and plan to take our car up this summer to get some shots of the Charger in front of the lighthouse!   :2thumbs: :coolgleamA:
northwest CT

Musicman

Quote from: nvrbdn on February 01, 2012, 01:12:20 PM
are those snow mobile tracks? cuz if they are tire tracks, they dont follow the road.

Both actually  :yesnod:

Musicman

Quote from: projectanimal on February 01, 2012, 01:25:49 PM
I plan to take our car up this summer to get some shots of the Charger in front of the lighthouse!   :2thumbs: :coolgleamA:

:2thumbs: Definitely

Fred

Quote from: nvrbdn on February 01, 2012, 01:12:20 PM

In the winter who cares? If you can't see a road.............just make your own.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Musicman

God I hate posting pic's on this site... 200 K max, you might as well post crayon drawings... then there's the whole naming issue :pullinghair:  OK I'm done... :lol:

Streets of St Maarteen...

charger490

went flying today here in western new york.letchworth state park.two waterfalls and a railroad bridge that they are going to take down

Musicman

Wow... nice shots!  :2thumbs:

Were you just out joy riding, flying a mission, or was there some other objective?

Fred

Quote from: Musicman on February 02, 2012, 12:39:48 PM
God I hate posting pic's on this site... 200 K max, you might as well post crayon drawings... then there's the whole naming issue :pullinghair:  OK I'm done... :lol:

Streets of St Maarteen...

lol    tell me about it............before I got the hang of it, I had the same pic with so many different names and sizes I couldn't work out which was the original.
Looks like a lovely spot.

FLG

Nice shots!

Musicman...is it me, or did someone take down a sign in the second pic  :shruggy:  :eek2:

Though after some looking judging by the missing tree in the first pic...id assume a sign was put up.

charger490

Quote from: Musicman on February 02, 2012, 12:39:48 PM
God I hate posting pic's on this site... 200 K max, you might as well post crayon drawings... then there's the whole naming issue :pullinghair:  OK I'm done... :lo
we were out flying around and it was a nice day.we were up for afew hours saw a few deer  and i wanted to get a pic of the rail road bridge before they tear  it down.
the pic are rezied  by a program that is free and easy.  PIXresize.com

nvrbdn

that is a good rail pic. not used anymore?
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Musicman

Quote from: FLG on February 05, 2012, 02:34:06 AM
Musicman...is it me, or did someone take down a sign in the second pic  :shruggy:  :eek2:

Yes, the Summer shot was taken the following year. A small birch tree went down that Winter, and the sign was taken out by a snow plow most likely. I was wondering if anyone would notice :scratchchin:

Musicman

Quote from: charger490 on February 05, 2012, 09:15:06 AM
The pic's are rezied  by a program that is free and easy.  PIXresize.com

I resize my images in Photoshop... I just hate having to throw out 90% of the usable image quality to post here. It's not the dimensions of the image, it's the information stored within those dimensions that gets lost. 200K images (of any usable dimension) are a lot like MP3 recordings... You recognise them for what they are, but all of the details are gone. It is what it is however...

:cheers:

FJ5WING

Quote from: Musicman on February 05, 2012, 03:09:25 PM
Quote from: FLG on February 05, 2012, 02:34:06 AM

Yes, the Summer shot was taken the following year. A small birch tree went down that Winter, and the sign was taken out by a snow plow most likely. I was wondering if anyone would notice :scratchchin:

also missing a picnic table. :icon_smile_wink:
wingless now, but still around.

Finn

Went to the beach yesterday with my gf, she took this with my iphone when we were driving back.

1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

Fred

Very nice.....................the colours are magic!  :2thumbs:

Road Dog

160 year old bottles
If your wheels ain't spinn'n you ain't got no traction.

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Fred

Those bottles look great.  :2thumbs:
What size are they? bit hard to tell.