News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Picture of the day! by you!

Started by ck1, April 28, 2007, 11:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

68chrgrwife

Thanks guys...she's the youngest of my three...she will be 21 months old on 2 june!  Talk about babies growing up..I feel like I just had her!  But I feel the same way about my other two also.   

Jackie...Shelby is gorgeous!!!!  She definatly takes after her mom!
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

TUFCAT

71ChallengeHer

June 2nd is Shelby's birthday. :icon_smile_big:

70charginglizard

Tell Shelby that Kelly wished her a happy b-day.  :icon_smile_big:
70charginglizard

TruckDriver

A few pictures I took at work last year
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

TruckDriver

PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Shakey

Ships in the harbour.

Shakey

Heading out to sea.

Drache

got bored:

Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Spike

Got Doves?

Charger_Fan

That is one ugly boat! :sick: What do you suppose the thing on the back is?

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

TruckDriver

Looks like a giant lego of sorts :D
PETE

hemigeno

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on May 31, 2007, 04:34:10 PM

I had no idea myself, so I did a little research.  According to the Wallenius Wilhelmsen Fleet List, I'd say that looks like the car/truck carrier vessel Takasago.  The weird looking structure on the back has got to be some sort of a ramp and support structure allowing the cars to be driven onto the vessel.  There's supposedly another ramp setup amidship as well.

Here is a link to a fact sheet for that vessel:

http://www.ww-group.com/archive/Internet/The%20Fleet/WW_Takasago.pdf

That's my guess anyway...

Charger_Fan

Quote from: hemigeno on May 31, 2007, 05:42:26 PM

I had no idea myself, so I did a little research.  According to the Wallenius Wilhelmsen Fleet List, I'd say that looks like the car/truck carrier vessel Takasago.  The weird looking structure on the back has got to be some sort of a ramp and support structure allowing the cars to be driven onto the vessel.  There's supposedly another ramp setup amidship as well.

I guess that would make sense to be able to drive the cars on, instead of using a crane. Probably would cut the loading/unloading time by quite a bit.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

69Coronet

This is my families garage.  Everything you see in the picture is mine
Its no disgrace being poor.  Its just inconvienient.

Silver R/T

doing some yard work, tilling 1/2 acre, then picking up weeds. Sprinkler system comes next.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Shakey

Quote from: hemigeno on May 31, 2007, 05:42:26 PM

Correct, it is a ramp on the back.  I recall hearing that it can carry 5000 + cars at once.  Pretty cool to see it up close. 

My Wife and I were on a sail boat heading out from Charleston, SC that day and spent a bit of time touring the harbour before heading out to sea.

Here are a few more from the same trip.

Brock Samson

the windsurfing thread reminded me of this one i took last week..  :icon_smile_wink:

Vainglory, Esq.

I took a few pics at the AMA race this weekend at Road America.

The first is Geoff May, then Roger Lee Hayden and Jamie Hacking, then Jake Zemke, and finally Mat Mladin.

Arthu®

I love the GSXs they are such good looking bikes

Arthur
Striving for world domination since 1986

PocketThunder

Quote from: 69Coronet on May 31, 2007, 09:10:49 PM

That welder is older than both of us put together...   maybe even older than Stratocharger too! :scratchchin:      :rofl: :rofl:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Vainglory, Esq.

Quote from: Arthu® on June 06, 2007, 01:38:40 PM
I love the GSXs they are such good looking bikes

Arthur

On the Saturday Superbike race, they swept the podium.  Mat Mladin, Ben Spies, and Tommy Hayden went 1-2-3 all on Yoshimura Suzuki GSXRs.

I'm more of a Honda guy myself, but I started on Suzukis.

Lurker

;D
1968 xp29 charger thats now rust free.. and trunk free and floorboard and quarterpanel free.
1972 b5/b5 318 barracuda patently waiting its turn.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2663667

Brock Samson

Quote from: PocketThunder on June 06, 2007, 02:55:27 PM

That welder is older than both of us put together...   maybe even older than Stratocharger too! :scratchchin:      :rofl: :rofl:

Eh,..? ...What?..  :no:

69Coronet

Quote from: PocketThunder on June 06, 2007, 02:55:27 PM

Got that welder from a friend who pulled it out of an abandoned cabin where it sat for 25 years.  Works great though
Its no disgrace being poor.  Its just inconvienient.