News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Picture of the day! by you!

Started by ck1, April 28, 2007, 11:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BMOTOXSTAR

Quote from: Arthu® on July 29, 2007, 01:27:06 PM
Aight I have been gone for the last week or so. Very busy with work. Some days even 18 hours per day. But I gotta get out of debt before school starts again and have some sort of a buffer. Anyways the first 4 in this post are of my only day off in the week (Sunday) and well they said it was going to very sunny and hot and I had plans with Safira to go to the beach. Well I wake up Sunday, well I agree a weatherguy can be off a bit because it is unpredictable, but they weren't even close. It was 14 degrees celcius and raining. So I called Safira and told her what I saw and that someone had stolen the sun because it sure wasn't here. So we were on a mission, we took the van and just started to drive in search of the sun. And well we found it, in Maastricht, the Netherlands. About 280km from where I live. Here are the pics, the last pic was taken in a forest near Eindhoven on the way back.

Wow man,
  Some of my fvorite Heavy Metal, Detah Metal & of course Black Metal bands are from that region. :METAL: :METAL: :METAL: :METAL:
Are you a fan of Metal?
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

Wheels of Terror

They're not from Europe, but I love Pantera. :lol: Megadeth rocks too.
1999 Pontiac Trans Am
1982 KARR Knight Rider Replica
2009 Dodge Avenger
Looking for another Third Gen Charger

Arthu®

Nope Ponch, that is one of my best friends. I am still dating the ex-model, you know when you told me about the 3 date rule, well I never discovered if it was true. So it's going alright. Just a busy social/work life with too many friends and too many parties I have to attend. So we don't see each other as much as I would like, hope that it will be better as soon as we are both in school again. Here's a pic.
Striving for world domination since 1986

The70RT

Quote from: Ponch ® on July 29, 2007, 02:35:56 PM
Damn Art...you hittin that? :2thumbs:

You don't think he's gonna fess up on a public forum do ya  :D
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

BMOTOXSTAR

Arthur, you did not answer my question yet? :scratchchin:
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

Arthu®

Hey sorry, not much of a metal fan myself. Especially the heavy stuff is a bit too much for me. But I can enjoy almost every type of music. I wouldn't know any metal bands from the region, really not into the scene. Much more into the clubhouse, rave scene at the moment. Varies from time to time, but the club scene is huge in Rotterdam and well that's where the pretty people hang out. And there is nothing wrong with looking at good looking people all night.

BTW 70RT I did answer the question, I ain't...

Arthur

The70RT

Quote from: Arthu® on July 31, 2007, 03:11:38 AM
Hey sorry, not much of a metal fan myself. Especially the heavy stuff is a bit too much for me. But I can enjoy almost every type of music. I wouldn't know any metal bands from the region, really not into the scene. Much more into the clubhouse, rave scene at the moment. Varies from time to time, but the club scene is huge in Rotterdam and well that's where the pretty people hang out. And there is nothing wrong with looking at good looking people all night.

BTW 70RT I did answer the question, I ain't...

Arthur

Just kidding Art. It don't hurt to have a backup plan though :2thumbs:

Arthu®

That's true, just want to have no mistakes going around, it is like you said a public forum... Just like the Force incident...

Arthur

Ponch ®

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Brock Samson

Ponch ®

Quote from: Brock Samson on August 03, 2007, 12:01:58 PM
Barry?.. i take it..  :shruggy:

yep...sorry for the crappy celly-cam pic. That pic is like the story of the guy's career...
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Spike

Pics from a trip up north. Long lake in Hillman, Mi.

73dodge

Quote from: Ponch ® on August 03, 2007, 12:02:40 PM
Quote from: Brock Samson on August 03, 2007, 12:01:58 PM
Barry?.. i take it..  :shruggy:

yep...sorry for the crappy celly-cam pic. That pic is like the story of the guy's career...

You mean little man trying to act like a big man playing in a even bigger world?

Or really just a little guy in a big world acting like he deserves to be the big guy?

Either way he'll break the record * and will go into the hall of fame record books * * * * * * * and act like he was the one to break the record * without any help from the pointy end of a syringe *

Way * to * go * Barry * I wish at 40 I could be as big as you without any help. 

****756*****

Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store NOT a government agency!

Magnumcharger

Last weekend at Jasper Provincial Park in the Canadian Rockies...
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 convertible
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi 4 speed
1968 Plymouth Barracuda S/S clone 426 Hemi auto
1969 Dodge Deora pickup clone 318 auto
1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 auto
1972 Dodge C600 318 4 speed ramp truck
1972 Dodge C800 413 5 speed
1979 Chrysler 300 T-top 360 auto
2001 Dodge RAM Sport Offroad 360 auto
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 6 speed
2014 RAM Laramie 5.7 Hemi 8 speed

The70RT

Quote from: Magnumcharger on August 04, 2007, 10:56:33 PM
Last weekend at Jasper Provincial Park in the Canadian Rockies...

Nice. Looks like a good place to throw a line in.

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

CharlieCharger

Quote from: Spike on August 04, 2007, 07:59:09 AM
Pics from a trip up north. Long lake in Hillman, Mi.

that water is calm and clear...very nice. :icon_smile_big:
Earth. Even the word sounded strange to me now... unfamiliar. How long had I been gone? How long had I been back? Did it matter? I tried to find the rhythm of the world where I used to live. I followed the current. I was silent, attentive, I made a conscious effort to smile, nod, stand, and perform the millions of gestures that constitute life on earth. I studied these gestures until they became reflexes again. But I was haunted by the idea that I remembered her wrong -Solaris

1carcrazyguy

Hershey Penn.

1carcrazyguy

The park

1carcrazyguy

The garden

68chrgrwife

Hershey Park is my favorite place!  I had such a blast when I went there!
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

1carcrazyguy

That is one nice area.  It reminded me of something that you would read about in a fantasy book as a child.   Everything was very well maintained, even the buildings that were over 100 years old looked brand spanking new.  The roads leading in and out of town looked like golf courses.  And it is simply amazing how one person did so much for one area/town.  :o  Our tour guide said that the Hershey trust pumps MILLIONS of dollars every year into the community.  And that is on top of the money that the plant contributes through employees and other related companies of Hershey in the area. 

I was not looking forward to the trip over there.  But my wife wanted to go.  After it was all said and done I was the one that enjoyed the trip/tour the most.  It was great! 

Oh yeah I forgot to post the most important pic..... :drool5:     

4forty

VFW/MIA Memorial Park at sunset, Real Cobra Gunship mounted on pedestal. Freetown MA.

4forty

Illumination Night , Onset Harbor, MA. entire harbor shore & islands lit with flares, over 1500. last weekend

4forty

camp fire from last weekend