News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Picture of the day! by you!

Started by ck1, April 28, 2007, 11:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

Brock Samson

Brock Samson

Todd Wilson

Pictures of our trip to Denver out the hotel window of the Westin.

Brock Samson

Todd Wilson

Brock Samson

Brock Samson

Jklnhyde

a picture of my house during renovations:

Brock Samson

lookin out the garage this am

ck1

Tried to get some night pictures of the moon several nights ago with my camera, but I think I need a tripod to take night pictures, can't hold my camera steady enough  :-[
CJK

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: Brock Samson on November 22, 2007, 12:48:00 PM
lookin out the garage this am
This east Coast lad get's the feeling all roads in CA are on a hill?  Nice view Brock.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

Spike

What was the oldest public Aquarium in the U.S. now closed.

Spike

Old Tiger Stadium

Spike

Inside the conservatory on Belle Isle in Detroit.

SeattleCharger

The light reflecting on the buildings looked cool, so I tried messing with the shutter speed, these were shot seconds apart, get a cool effect, unfortunately on my canon 7.2 megapixel camera on highest quality, they look like crap, my old cheap kodak 2 or 3 megapixel camera took better quality,  :shruggy:,   

this is from w. seattle, looking back over Elliot Bay,

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

TruckDriver

Looking out my bedroom window this morning around 7am before the "Alberta Clipper" snow with 4-5inches gets here.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

4forty

Foggy morn'

Charger_Fan

A Yamaha GTS in Death Valley. :icon_smile_cool:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Brock Samson

That your bike?.. you take that?..  :popcrn:

Charger_Fan

I didn't get one of my steed that day, that was taken before the camera batteries died of another guy's bike.
The one I rode was almost identical & was my old boss' bike. A GTS is one FUN bike to ride. :yesnod
Here's one my wife took the morning before on a film camera.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Brock Samson

good stuff,..
I plan on a trip to death valley this spring to time lapse film the wild flowers carpeting the valley..
that will make one awesome piece of footage.. perhaps i can post it here..

Nice Pic!

Old Moparz

I took these pics just before I went to work because there was a light dusting on top of 6 to 8 inches of snow we already had. I like the glazed over look, & might even buy fake snow to glue onto everything so I can see it all year long.    :lol:

I took all of these from my deck, the first one looking west across the driveway.

This one looking south, uphill with the driveway.

Looking east is my daughter's play house made from 3 lumber carts of scrap wood I snagged at Home Depot.   :D

Behind the house looking north is the toy box.
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

diego-ted

Diego

American Steel, Mopars and Hogs You gotta love it.
http://www.freewebs.com/diego_tedsamericansteel