News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Picture of the day! by you!

Started by ck1, April 28, 2007, 11:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BMOTOXSTAR

My pic of the day is meeting up with twinscrew698 at the Norwalk Fall Classic. I took his pic in front of my Charger. He is on the left.
He and his son a real good people. :2thumbs:
There was not many cars there today  :shruggy: However it was really cool to meet up with a fellow DC member and get to drive the Charger on a nice Sunday afternoon. :yesnod: ;D :icon_smile_big: :cheers: :icon_smile_big:
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Lowprofile

A cameraphone pic from a few weeks ago.........I was facing eastbound on 33rd st in NYC, doing a load in at Madison Square Garden.
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Magnumcharger

Local bug...
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 convertible
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi 4 speed
1968 Plymouth Barracuda S/S clone 426 Hemi auto
1969 Dodge Deora pickup clone 318 auto
1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 auto
1972 Dodge C600 318 4 speed ramp truck
1972 Dodge C800 413 5 speed
1979 Chrysler 300 T-top 360 auto
2001 Dodge RAM Sport Offroad 360 auto
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 6 speed
2014 RAM Laramie 5.7 Hemi 8 speed

kidsixpack

Quote from: BMOTOXSTAR on August 11, 2008, 07:16:48 PM
No one on the site likes Disturbed? :o
I have not heard a peep about the pic's I posted.

I didn't see the pics. but i do!  I have two albums!
KID
69 1/2 Super Bee V2 buckets console 4spd with radio delete.
1987 Grand National Low miles original
1989 TTA Low miles light mods
95 Lightning Light mods
95 Bronco Sport low miles Lifted light mods

Lowprofile

Quote from: C_stripes on August 11, 2008, 08:16:45 PM
Quote from: BMOTOXSTAR on August 11, 2008, 07:40:13 PM
Quote from: C_stripes on August 11, 2008, 07:19:32 PM
Quote from: BMOTOXSTAR on August 11, 2008, 07:16:48 PM
No one on the site likes Diturbed? :o
I have not heard a peep about the pic's I posted.

I have never heard of "diturbed" Is that a country band?   

What about Grenn Day? I think that it is that Grenn Day guy  playing the G-Tar foy yer' avatar? :icon_smile_tongue:
it is Billie Joe from Green Day.  Best band ever. My first CD was dookie in '95

I toured with Green Day back in those days.......some day I gotta write a book about it.  :musik010: :punkrocka: :apimp: :D

Sorry for the Hijack...
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

GreenMachine

Charger on a stick

If it ain't broke, fix it 'till it is.

RallyeMike

Work. 240kV. No touchy  :scared:
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

BMOTOXSTAR

Quote from: GreenMachine on September 21, 2008, 08:17:58 PM
Charger on a stick

Wow,
Where was that taken? Cool.....
Anymore pic's of that 3rd gen? :laugh:
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

RallyeMike

150 miles N of Spokane WA at the Canuk border. The entire control and generating portion of the dam is tunneled into a huge rock. The "tunnel" in the 1st pic is one of the opening in the rock in the this pic:

1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

GreenMachine

If it ain't broke, fix it 'till it is.

Troy

Geez guys, we have a ton of car picture threads... but this isn't one of them. ;)

First post:
Quote from: ck1 on April 28, 2007, 11:59:13 PM
Post a picture of the day, anyday from this time forward, and if at all possible no cars plz :icon_smile_big: I know thats gonna be hard and only pictures you have taken.  Today was my 41 birthday and we went fishing, enjoy!

Looks like I need to visit Washington one of these days. The scenery looks pretty awesome.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

TK73

HEY  CK1 !!

MIZPAH

1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

TK73

Quote from: Troy on September 23, 2008, 08:34:50 AM

Looks like I need to visit Washington one of these days. The scenery looks pretty awesome.

Troy

RallyeMike and I biked up the Iron Horse trail to Snoqualmie Pass 11 miles, 2.2 through the old train tunnel, 2.2 back and 11 back downhill today... damm me arse was hurtin...

Snoqualmie pass / HWY 90:

1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

EffinDuff

Quote from: RallyeMike on September 22, 2008, 01:29:00 AM
Work. 240kV. No touchy  :scared:

not the place for practical jokes huh?  gives a new meaning to office pranks.... ZAP!

bear

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

The70RT

IM GONNA KILL A CAT!  :D
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

mikepmcs

ahhh, it was just cleaning off the leftover road kill on the radiator support.

EffinDuff

Mikepmcs.... Awesome shot!!!  :cheers:

mikepmcs

Thanks, but I didn't take it. That is my buddy "big Jas"(Jason Oliver)  the owners boy who works with me at the body shop.  His girlfriend took the picture and I agree, she is a phenomenal photographer. :cheers: :2thumbs:
I picked this one out of a host of pics because I thought the same thing as I am an amateur photo dude myself. Just don't have the cash to get the camera I want. :rotz:  I have to figure out a way to blow it up so I can frame it and put it up.

v/r
Mike

EffinDuff

Yea I do some amateur photo work myself.  Run a Canon Rebel which serves my purposes.  However I have a crappy lens and dont have the money i need for the 24-70L I want.  It's like $1400 so its between that or putting it towards a nice TIG.  Decisions  :scratchchin:

Highly recommend the canon though.  Tell her i said great photo!!!

mikepmcs

already did, they were here today, she had a smile from ear to ear. :cheers:
she also uses a canon as well.
The one I want is a Nikon.(well 2 years ago anyway, i'll have to check the canon stuff out again)

Here's one that looks like it has Kris Kristofferson's face in it.

Let's see who can find it. :icon_smile_big:
v/r
Mike

skip68

Quote from: mikepmcs on September 28, 2008, 07:26:14 AM
already did, they were here today, she had a smile from ear to ear. :cheers:
she also uses a canon as well.
The one I want is a Nikon.(well 2 years ago anyway, i'll have to check the canon stuff out again)

Here's one that looks like it has Kris Kristofferson's face in it.

Let's see who can find it. :icon_smile_big:
v/r
Mike

"I see DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!" :scared: :scared: :scared: :nana: :D
Mrs.Skip68 ;)
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!