News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Picture of the day! by you!

Started by ck1, April 28, 2007, 11:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fred

That's a gorgeous sky.  :yesnod:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Alaskan_TA

Great evening here. A close up of the Foxglove;

Fred

:2thumbs:  Nothing beats perfect weather.

BananaDan

I took this in Maine a few years ago.
*This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.®*

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein

stripedelete

Fred

I took this one at Pier 39 a few years before that.

Alaskan_TA

Electric sky;

Alaskan_TA

Fred

Tilar

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

BananaDan

Maybe once upon a time...

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein

twodko

That's a wonderful old picture of the Monte Rio sign next to the old quanset hut theater. My step grandad owned the Monte Rio lumber company where, for several summers, I nailed pallets together for him @ .50 an hour. Happy to get it too. Oh what a joy that was.......as a young guy my rightful place was down on Johnson's beach trying to get laid. Freakin' pallets, never did get any poonany down there until years later but the split tails were mighty fine.
This was the era when Guerneville and Monte Rio were THE party spots for the Hell's Angels.
Way diff now.
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

BananaDan

I took that in June 2006 on vacation.  It wasn't much of a wonderland anymore which was why I took the shot and went B&W with it.  I bet it would be neat to see what it looked like in it's heyday.

Musicman

Alaskan_TA

Free flowers - with purchase of house.  ;)

TruckDriver

A old Lime stone quarry only being used for storage now.

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Alaskan_TA

Consider yourselves 'mooned'.   :nana:

Bob T

Coming down the production line before Caramel and Chocolate coatings go on  :drool5:
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

Alaskan_TA

Consider yourselves mooned.   ;)

Finoke

Here is a picture of our new puppys. Their names are Big and Blue  :icon_smile_big:

GreenMachine

Courtesy of Colorado
If it ain't broke, fix it 'till it is.

nvrbdn

love those stream pics with the cabin. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

cdr

LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

Charger_Fan

Quote from: nvrbdn on August 02, 2012, 07:21:30 PM
Same here, really cool! :cheers:

This is Copper, a yellow Lab puppy who decided to take a quick nap in one of the parts-boxes at work last Wednesday. Of course, 20 minutes later, he wanted to play tug for the 43rd time in three hours. :lol:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Old Moparz

Quote from: Charger_Fan on August 02, 2012, 11:27:13 PM
Quote from: nvrbdn on August 02, 2012, 07:21:30 PM
Same here, really cool! :cheers:

This is Copper, a yellow Lab puppy who decided to take a quick nap in one of the parts-boxes at work last Wednesday. Of course, 20 minutes later, he wanted to play tug for the 43rd time in three hours. :lol:

That's great, I have to show my daughter that pic.   :lol:

By the way, how the hell are you Grant?    :cheers:
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus