News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Picture of the day! by you!

Started by ck1, April 28, 2007, 11:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4speed

Quote from: bear on July 14, 2008, 04:12:07 AM
Looking out from the beach by the place I will be living at.

man thats looks grate :yesnod:

bear

Quote from: 4speed on July 14, 2008, 07:42:09 PM
Quote from: bear on July 14, 2008, 04:12:07 AM
Looking out from the beach by the place I will be living at.
man thats looks grate :yesnod:

A little bit after I took this picture a coast guard cutter came into the harbor but we were not at a good point to take a picture of it but there will be other times to get pictures of them.

Quote from: squeakfinder on July 14, 2008, 07:40:21 AM

Diamond Head and Honolulu in the background. Good Luck on your adventure. :coolgleamA:

Thanks so far everything has gone just fine trying to keep it that way too.

Today I went out and saw the USS Arizona.
:patriot:

"Black Tears" (in other word the fuel oil that still leaks to the surface)

mikepmcs

Ahh yes, what a great memorial.
Looks like you had a fallen sailor staring at you as well when you took the picture. :angel:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Dave22443

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

bear

Quote from: mikepmcs on July 15, 2008, 06:00:19 AM
Ahh yes, what a great memorial.
Looks like you had a fallen sailor staring at you as well when you took the picture. :angel:

Wow I didn't see that until you pointed that out.

Charger_Fan

That is spooky. :o Man, I want to see that memorial.

"Amish hand warmer..." :smilielol:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

mikepmcs

Courtesy of Glen Clay Booher

Beneath the waves, upon the sands,
down fathoms in the deep,
sunken men, in silent ships,
find refuge fast asleep,
exempted from
the challenge of,
victory or defeat ...
where flesh and steel rest as one,
beyond the reaches of conceit.

Beneath a mirror of twinkling light,
upon a brilliant sea,
gallant men in stalwart ships,
on a voyage not to be,
wait at their posts, in eternal patience,
without anxiety;
In a world of liquid echos and muted hostility,
where a delicate lace of ocean life
adorns the mighty guns
and consumes their awesome appearance
in the filtered light of the sun.

The sacrifice of death cannot be sealed into antiquity by the date on a calendar, for it is ongoing, passing through all generations on its way to the end of time!

Please remember that as the last visitor leaves the memorial at the end of this day, over eleven hundred men must remain behind to sacrifice yet another evening, having made but one more days payment to eternity!

They ask for nothing but your remembrance from their place of silence beneath the waves, as darkness again falls over them, their dreams and their ship!

Always remember :cheers:

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Dave22443

Well spoken my friend    :patriot:

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

THE COLONEL

Here is a picture for the thread.  This was taken two days ago, and it was a confirmed Tornado within this cloud.  I did not take this picture, but someone around me did and sent it to a local news station, but this is what I saw from my backyard as well.

At 7pm, I started to cut my grass. Well about 45 minutes later, in the distance, I could see lightning, and it was really getting dark.  I figured I would cut the grass until it started raining, or a lightning bolt was over my head.  Well, my yard is 300 feet long, and as I was cutting on my tractor, I started to notice some real funky clouds in the distance at about 825pm.  5 minutes later my wife runs down the back yard to tell me we are under a Tornado Warning.  I told her if she wanted to get the kids and go into the basement, to do it.  I only had about 10 more minutes until the grass was finished, so I decided to stay out.  After a few more passes with the tractor, I began to notice this cloud, and then the wind picked up to maybe about 30mph, and the temperture dropped at least 10 degrees.  I could see it was staying north of me, so I continued to make the last few passes and finish the grass.  After 5 minutes, the cloud was gone.  The tornado that came out of it was about 6 miles away, and was an EF 0, which is the weakest of all tornados.  They said it was not on the ground long, and no damage was reported because it was in a wooded area, but the winds were probably a max of 65MPH....but what a cool picture.  The weird thing was that it did not rain a drop where I live! 8)

"THE COLONEL....DIFFERENT RANK...SAME ATTITUDE"

BMOTOXSTAR

Well Colonel, I had to miss the Beaver Falls car cruise, I think it was Saturday, the 2nd. My friend won some tickets on the radio for the Rock Star Mayhem Music Fest and we git a meet and greet with Disturbed.
Here is a pic of us tailgating as well, the show was at the Post Gazette Pavilion in PA, good time. :2thumbs:
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

Brock Samson

took a walk across the golden gate bridge,..
  'n took over 200 photos alot of which are awesome, but for now at least i'll just post this one..
i waved (and perhaps other of the thousands of folks lineing the railing city side did too),.. but i estimate hundreds of folks on the ship waved back...
  :D very cool!  :wave:

WingCharger

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

WingCharger

Bandit72

Quote from: WingCharger on August 10, 2008, 07:31:09 PM
Quote from: moparstuart on August 10, 2008, 07:12:22 PM
tractor tipping  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

Theres a dumb punk at my school who thinks you can actually cow tip. :silly: :shortbus: :shortbus: :shortbus: :shortbus: :shortbus: :shortbus: :boogie: :fireangry:

you mean you can't?!?!?  ;)
Daddy ran whiskey in a big black dodge
bought it at an auction at the masons lodge,
Johnson County Sherriff painted on the side,
just shot a coat of primer then he looked inside,
well him and my uncle tore that engine down,
I still remember that rumblin' sound.....

Silver R/T

got my aquarium light and I just set it up today, put in gravel, rocks, etc.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Bandit72

Quote from: WingCharger on August 10, 2008, 08:30:57 PM
Quote from: Bandit72 on August 10, 2008, 07:39:54 PM
Quote from: WingCharger on August 10, 2008, 07:31:09 PM
Quote from: moparstuart on August 10, 2008, 07:12:22 PM
tractor tipping  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

Theres a dumb punk at my school who thinks you can actually cow tip. :silly: :shortbus: :shortbus: :shortbus: :shortbus: :shortbus: :shortbus: :boogie: :fireangry:

you mean you can't?!?!?  ;)

you know i was kidding right? lol btw i have 2 old farmalls and a john deere b

Daddy ran whiskey in a big black dodge
bought it at an auction at the masons lodge,
Johnson County Sherriff painted on the side,
just shot a coat of primer then he looked inside,
well him and my uncle tore that engine down,
I still remember that rumblin' sound.....

Brock Samson

Quote from: ck1 on April 28, 2007, 11:59:13 PM
Post a picture of the day, anyday from this time forward, and if at all possible no cars plz :icon_smile_big: I know thats gonna be hard and only pictures you have taken.  Today was my 41 birthday and we went fishing, enjoy!

:scratchchin: why don't/didn't you start another thread,.. wait, i take that back..   :-\

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,38369.0.html

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,38369.0.html

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,26587.0.html

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,29313.0.html

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,13379.0.html

you get the idea, a search yealded seven pages of tractor/contractor threads...

mikepmcs

Can't believe you've never been cow tipping before. Get ready to live. Huh, huh, huh, ssshhhh. She's sleepin'. What you do is, you put your shoulder into her and you push.
Belly option on two, on two.
Chris Farley(Tommy Boy)

BMOTOXSTAR

No one on the site likes Disturbed? :o
I have not heard a peep about the pic's I posted.
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

C_stripes

Quote from: BMOTOXSTAR on August 11, 2008, 07:16:48 PM
No one on the site likes Diturbed? :o

I have never heard of "diturbed" Is that a country band?   
I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.

Dave22443

Quote from: BMOTOXSTAR on August 11, 2008, 07:16:48 PM
No one on the site likes Diturbed? :o

Yeah... sorry.  Not really into that.   :-\

- Abraham Lincoln

Brock Samson

BMOTOXSTAR

Quote from: Brock Samson on August 11, 2008, 07:30:18 PM
this guy do.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
That is F-ing funny....you got me man....I needed a laugh..that really did it.  :rofl: :rofl: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT