News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Picture of the day! by you!

Started by ck1, April 28, 2007, 11:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dodgecharger-fan

ck1

Quote from: TK73 on September 24, 2008, 10:47:35 PM
HEY  CK1 !!

MIZPAH

good job! pretty cool little trail and rock steps down to the road ey? love find old camp or cabin sites like that! :cheers:
CJK

mikepmcs

good job on the devil locale. check out the circled part. To me that looks like Kris. :cheers:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

EffinDuff

It's natures television.  Cant beat a good campfire!

TK73

Quote from: ck1 on September 28, 2008, 10:34:44 AM
HEY  CK1 !!

MIZPAH

good job! pretty cool little trail and rock steps down to the road ey? love find old camp or cabin sites like that! :cheers:

Very cool up in there!!

Didn't take the trail down, we had already done 15 miles of riding and had 12 more so headed back.  Would like to drive that road some day, does it go back to lakes in the mountains?  Do you know the exit # ?
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

dodgecharger-fan

Quote from: mikepmcs on September 28, 2008, 10:39:06 AM
good job on the devil locale. check out the circled part. To me that looks like Kris. :cheers:

I can't see it.... is it profile, full face??

Looking more at the "Kris" that I pointed out, I think it looks more like a characature of Jay Leno on profile...

ck1

Quote from: TK73 on September 29, 2008, 08:23:52 AM
Quote from: ck1 on September 28, 2008, 10:34:44 AM
HEY  CK1 !!

MIZPAH

Very cool up in there!!

Didn't take the trail down, we had already done 15 miles of riding and had 12 more so headed back.  Would like to drive that road some day, does it go back to lakes in the mountains?  Do you know the exit # ?
been awhile since i been on that road, you can take bandara air field exit and go right off exit and head west, but there is a gate don't know if its still getting locked or you can take the macullen bute trail exit which is the second one after truck town, well actually the third for the second one you can only go west bound, its marked on I-90 as macullen bute exit, then head east alone highway and you have to look for the trestle and take a right or left depending on which direction your headed, don't know if you can still drive those roads still its been a long time, cool road though, takes you up to top of ridge overlooking the water shed..............
CJK

Lowprofile

All that and a Mopar Gurl to boot!  :D
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

The70RT

Yeah but her eyes are closed....sign of things to come  :scratchchin:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

mikepmcs

Quote from: dodgecharger-fan on September 29, 2008, 08:32:04 AM

I can't see it.... is it profile, full face??

It's a profile shot you would be looking at the left side of his face.
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

C_stripes

Here is my contribution. Took the Caddi down some dirt roads looking for cars last week end. Thought this was very pretty. This is about 5 miles from the Idaho border.
I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.

mikepmcs

Got me a new NIKON D80 yesterday with the extra 70-300mm lens. These were taken with the 18-135mm  :icon_smile_big:
So i thought i'd shoot some pics of the Maine sunrise and some tree shots.  I'm gonna go driving around and see if I can learn how to use this thing. :yesnod:

mikepmcs

one more

These are all taken from my porch

mikepmcs

Went around the block this morning and took a few more.
I need some more practice, it's been a while since I had a good camera and the possibilities are endless nowadays as to what you can do.

mikepmcs

few more

The70RT

Cool mike. Looks like some good fishing water.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

BMOTOXSTAR

Getting the wood ready for winter in NE, OH.......... :P
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

Back N Black

My job don't seem that bad anymore.  :eek2:

Dave22443

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

mikepmcs

ok a few more from a week or so ago.

sorry if i overdid it, my new camera is pretty cool. :icon_smile_big:

mikepmcs

:cheers:

mikepmcs

:popcrn:

mikepmcs

:icon_smile_cool:

Cuda Hunter

This is my back yard here in colorado.