News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Saw Renee Zellweger today

Started by ChargerAndy, September 13, 2005, 07:05:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChargerAndy

Quote from: 4402tuff4u on September 14, 2005, 07:32:57 AM
ChargerAndy, where is the picture?? :)

The pic is in my wifes phone, I haven't seen it yet but she says its of the back of her head.......I will post it but I have to overcome something: first I have to get it from her phone to the computer....... stay tuned...... Andy

ChargerAndy

Quote from: Lowprofile on September 13, 2005, 10:48:47 PM
Which Renee do you like better? Thick & Tasty or Thin & Lovely?

Man I love the Renee on the left...... when I saw her she looked like the one on the right after a 3 day fast..... I was kinda sad   :rotz:
All that aside, she is an awesome actor.

Old Moparz

The only celebrity I ever met was Paul Sorvino. My mother was throwing a surprise birthday party for my sister's 16th at a Chinese restaurant where we lived in New Jersey. (Long time ago, she's almost 40 now.) We had friend's & family waiting while my mother was picking up my sister & they were an hour late. I went to a phone booth in the lobby, one with bi-fold doors for you other old people, & started to make calls to find them.

As I was on the phone, my sister & mother walked in. I had to stay there & hide so I wouldn't ruin the surprise. As they passed me to get to the room where everyone yelled "surprise" I saw someone coming in to pick up their take out order. As I waited, I noticed who the person was & said "Hi, Mr Sorvino, right?" He was friendly while waiting to pay for his order & replied "Hi, & yes." I then said something stupid like "I've seen you on TV before." His response while he waved goodbye was, "And movies too."

I don't think I had seen him in a movie yet back then, but I didn't tell him that. Not much Hollywood happening in New Jersey.

Quote from: ChargerAndy on September 14, 2005, 08:20:14 PM
Quote from: 4402tuff4u on September 14, 2005, 07:32:57 AM
ChargerAndy, where is the picture?? :)

The pic is in my wifes phone, I haven't seen it yet but she says its of the back of her head.......I will post it but I have to overcome something: first I have to get it from her phone to the computer....... stay tuned...... Andy

I've seen backs of heads before, but not from a camera phone.   :D
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Ponch ®

Quote from: ChargerAndy on September 13, 2005, 07:05:58 PM
So I pull into the Mobil station in the charger with wife and baby..... and the place is hummin because its the cheapest gas in town at $3.09...so I pull behind a black chevy suv with California plates and the chick is swiping her credit card   at the pump so I turn off the charger and wait..... she has really baggy green shorts and a loose t shirt and sunglasses and pretty much looks a mess.....so Im yacking with the wife and she says, "Hey, that's Renee Zellweger." .....So I take a second look and know what? It was!   She finished pumping, got some hand cleaner from the dispenser in her hands but there were no paper towels....... she kinda left in a huff. The wife got a picture of her as she was leaving on the cell phone cam. The one thing I noticed was she's like so skinny, her legs had no fat at all........just muscle and skin....and there was no makeup......and she could have used some......but then again, Im sure I could too   :P . So I guess I maybe expect her to look like she does in the movies when she's pumping gas   :scope:   :shruggy: ..... It's just weird whenever I see a celebrity out here....thought I'd share

you jinxed her!

Renee Zellweger & Kenny Chesney Split

September 15, 2005
ET has confirmed that RENEE ZELLWEGER and country crooner KENNY CHESNEY have filed to anull their marriage of just over 4 months.

The two tied the knot in a surprise ceremony back in May on the beautiful island of St. John in the U.S. Virgin Islands, where the singer has a home. In a short, 15-minute ceremony performed by a female preacher in front of a small group of family and friends, the bride wore CAROLINA HERRERA, one of her favorite designers, while the groom was reportedly barefoot.

The two met at the Concert of Hope tsunami relief effort last January 15 and maintained a quiet friendship that quickly blossomed. Fans first learned of their romance when Renee reportedly brought a margarita up on stage to Kenny during his show in Jacksonville, FL.

This was the first marriage for both stars, although the 37-year-old Kenny reportedly broke off an engagement to another woman in 1999, three weeks before the wedding. Prior to marrying Kenny, Renee dated WHITE STRIPES singer JACK WHITE and her 'Me, Myself & Irene' co-star JIM CARREY.

Watch ET tonight for the latest on their split.

http://et.tv.yahoo.com/newslink/etsid279150012550/
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

ChargerAndy

Quote from: Iceman on September 15, 2005, 06:36:53 PM
Quote from: ChargerAndy on September 13, 2005, 07:05:58 PM
So I pull into the Mobil station in the charger with wife and baby..... and the place is hummin because its the cheapest gas in town at $3.09...so I pull behind a black chevy suv with California plates and the chick is swiping her credit card   at the pump so I turn off the charger and wait..... she has really baggy green shorts and a loose t shirt and sunglasses and pretty much looks a mess.....so Im yacking with the wife and she says, "Hey, that's Renee Zellweger." .....So I take a second look and know what? It was!   She finished pumping, got some hand cleaner from the dispenser in her hands but there were no paper towels....... she kinda left in a huff. The wife got a picture of her as she was leaving on the cell phone cam. The one thing I noticed was she's like so skinny, her legs had no fat at all........just muscle and skin....and there was no makeup......and she could have used some......but then again, Im sure I could too   :P . So I guess I maybe expect her to look like she does in the movies when she's pumping gas   :scope:   :shruggy: ..... It's just weird whenever I see a celebrity out here....thought I'd share

you jinxed her!

September 15, 2005
ET has confirmed that RENEE ZELLWEGER and country crooner KENNY CHESNEY have filed to anull their marriage of just over 4 months.

The two tied the knot in a surprise ceremony back in May on the beautiful island of St. John in the U.S. Virgin Islands, where the singer has a home. In a short, 15-minute ceremony performed by a female preacher in front of a small group of family and friends, the bride wore CAROLINA HERRERA, one of her favorite designers, while the groom was reportedly barefoot.

The two met at the Concert of Hope tsunami relief effort last January 15 and maintained a quiet friendship that quickly blossomed. Fans first learned of their romance when Renee reportedly brought a margarita up on stage to Kenny during his show in Jacksonville, FL.

This was the first marriage for both stars, although the 37-year-old Kenny reportedly broke off an engagement to another woman in 1999, three weeks before the wedding. Prior to marrying Kenny, Renee dated WHITE STRIPES singer JACK WHITE and her 'Me, Myself & Irene' co-star JIM CARREY.

http://et.tv.yahoo.com/newslink/etsid279150012550/

Well I guess thats why she was pumpimg her own gas...............  :yesnod:

Charger_Fan

Sorry dude, that show & the other little kiddy/celebrity gossip shows make me wanna... :puke:

I'd rather pound a 9-iron up my a$$ to satisfy my amusement. :o :D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Badbob

I was sitting in an AA meeting several years ago and a limo pulls up and in walks slowhand himself, Eric C. He was playing in Seattle that weekend and needed a meeting.

Rocky

I saw Mini Driver (Good Will Hunting) at a Barnes and Noble in San Luis Obispo.

Rocky

I also ran the electrical at baseball player Robin Ventura's six million dollar house too.

Old Moparz

Quote from: Rocky on September 15, 2005, 11:24:36 PM
I saw Mini Driver (Good Will Hunting) at a Barnes and Noble in San Luis Obispo.

Why am I thinking book ends?
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Lowprofile

Because your a dirty old man. :D
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

MoparYoungGun

mopar_madman

I pee'd next to micheal jordan at the trump river boat a few years back.
1973 Dodge Charger
1968 Plymouth Road Runner
1971 Dodge Dart Swinger

Shakey

Quote from: Orange_Crush on September 14, 2005, 03:23:31 PM
His hand spanned about 10 inches from pinkietip to thumbtip.

How would you know that?

Are you sure it wasn't more like 6"?

Shakey

Quote from: Vainglory on September 14, 2005, 06:54:56 PM
Quoteseen so many celebrities I cant remember half of them. Here in L.A. its no big deal and its an unspoken code that you dont bug them while theyre doing their thing - thats what tourists do.

That's so true.   E.G. I work out with Mario Lopez, who was on Saved by the Bell (AC Slater) and is now hosting a show on ESPN.   I didn't actually introduce myself until he talked to me...

Were you nervous?

Vainglory, Esq.

No, you just have to act nonchalant.  It's the unspoken rule when dealing with people in the "biz" in L.A.

Orange_Crush

Quote from: Shakey on September 16, 2005, 08:37:02 AM

How would you know that?

My handspan is 8 1/2 inches and my hand was approcimately 2/3 the size of his.
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

Shakey

Quote from: Vainglory on September 16, 2005, 10:37:02 AM
No, you just have to act nonchalant.   It's the unspoken rule when dealing with people in the "biz" in L.A.

Sooooo... tell us - did he ask you out?

Shakey

Quote from: Orange_Crush on September 16, 2005, 10:59:15 AM
Quote from: Shakey on September 16, 2005, 08:37:02 AM

How would you know that?

My handspan is 8 1/2 inches and my hand was approcimately 2/3 the size of his.

What were you doing holding hands?

Ponch ®

Quote from: Shakey on September 16, 2005, 02:24:03 PM
No, you just have to act nonchalant.   It's the unspoken rule when dealing with people in the "biz" in L.A.

no, but he say to him "Zack!...how the hell have you been, man?".
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Vainglory, Esq.

He's not gay.  He actually pulls mad bitches. :)

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: Vainglory on September 16, 2005, 04:14:46 PM

He's not gay.   He actually pulls mad bitches. :)

Were you crushed when you found out? :smilielol:

;D
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

NHCharger

Huh, It took her this long to figure out that Kenny was gay ??? ::)
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

Vainglory, Esq.

Quote from: formula_440 on September 16, 2005, 04:43:03 PM
Quote from: Vainglory on September 16, 2005, 04:14:46 PM

He's not gay.   He actually pulls mad bitches. :)

Were you crushed when you found out? :smilielol:

;D

No way.  I like it when friends of mine know a bunch of hot women.  I mean, they can't deal with all of them right?  Meaning they're prone to sending a few my way. :devil:

Ponch ®

Quote from: Vainglory on September 16, 2005, 05:19:50 PM

No way.   I like it when friends of mine know a bunch of hot women.   I mean, they can't deal with all of them right?   Meaning they're prone to sending a few my way. :devil: