News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Well, Rednecks have Struck again!

Started by Lowprofile, July 24, 2005, 07:56:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lowprofile

Oh well, just another 69' Charger that will never return to its former glory...........Looks like they did a nice conversion though :icon_smile_big:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

TruckDriver

This car has acutally been around a long time. The first time I seen pics of it was about 5 years ago or so on Moparts. As much as I hate to admit it, I like it simpally cause it is very different. I always liked cars that were converted in to 4x4s.

Let the flaming begin :-[
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Drache

I just hope that R/T badge isn't real....
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Lowprofile

Speaking as a truckdriver, I kinda' dig the twin stacks!  :2thumbs:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Drache

Wasn't there something on ebay where it was a '69 Charger painted like the general lee sitting in someone's yard. It was just the body of the charger sitting up on huge wheels with no interior or anything and rusted to hell and gone? The seller said it was just for show since the wheels weren't connected in anyway and there was no drivetrain...
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Telvis

I remember that one Drache. Big red neck yard ornament. That 4x4 conversion is....well.....different. I'm not much into the stacks personally. I guess all in all it's cool.

Troy

That car was at Carlisle. If I remember right, it is a real R/T SE but the guy claims it was too trashed to even think about fixing. It sure did draw a lot of curious onlookers.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Drache

The only one that might spark my interest would be one large enough to give bigfoot a run for it's money! I'm talking about one of them big monster trucks but with a Charger on top!
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

TruckDriver

Quote from: Troy on July 24, 2005, 10:44:46 AM
That car was at Carlisle. If I remember right, it is a real R/T SE but the guy claims it was too trashed to even think about fixing. It sure did draw a lot of curious onlookers.

Troy

Well if it was trashed, he sure did a good enough job of restoring it into a 4x4, unless he was talking about the frame being junk. ???
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Troy

Quote from: DodgeChargerGuy on July 24, 2005, 11:53:41 AM

Troy

Well if it was trashed, he sure did a good enough job of restoring it into a 4x4, unless he was talking about the frame being junk. ???

I didn't really look closely or ask questions. It was sitting about 50 feet from Bill440rt's car so I got to stare at it for a while and that information is just what I heard. There was a photo album with it but it was too hot and there were better cars to look at so I didn't bother.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

moparsuebear

That car was at Carlisle and we were parked directly behind it on Friday and all the little kids who came by were fascinated with it. Then he started it up for some kid and as I sat there by our car I almost choked to death on the fumes!! LOL

-Susan
Go Bears!!

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Dodge-Charger

Hey that aint no Redneck car  :flame: Id atleast put 44s and another 8" of lift on it  :icon_smile_big:

as for teh Yard ornamint, It was not a working car. The guy had just put a rust bucket on a 4X4 frame for the most part. Ive got pix somewhere, I dont know why i have them but I do.  I got pix of the Go Cart too.

andy74

i like the go cart one-its kinda cool, usually you just see 2nd gen camaros on truck frames in red neck country,chargers are to sacred!

Charge It!

That car was at the Nats last year. Whether you like it or not, they/he did a nice job puttting it together.

my73charger

Troy

*Curled over heaving*   
sick :sick:
Man what a waste...

69_se_ron

Quote from: Drache on July 24, 2005, 09:33:11 AM
Wasn't there something on ebay where it was a '69 Charger painted like the general lee sitting in someone's yard. It was just the body of the charger sitting up on huge wheels with no interior or anything and rusted to hell and gone? The seller said it was just for show since the wheels weren't connected in anyway and there was no drivetrain...

Here it is, Drache:
Check out my progress pics at:<br />http://www.cardomain.com/ride/732403

RT DAVE

Here's a pic of it arriving at the '04 Nats.   Check out the Challenger wagon behind it.     Hahaha!  

68 CHARGER RT<br />06 MAGNUM RT<br />02 INTREPID SXT

mustanghater

Quote from: Charge It! on July 25, 2005, 09:26:18 AM
That car was at the Nats last year. Whether you like it or not, they/he did a nice job puttting it together.

I think it was to
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

Charger_Fan

From the thread title, I thought you were talking about something like this. :icon_smile_big:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

MoparYoungGun

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on July 25, 2005, 03:20:45 PM
From the thread title, I thought you were talking about something like this. :icon_smile_big:
LOL, thats kind of what I expected too :lol: !

Drache

Thanks 69_se_ron!

That is what I want to whoop Bigfoot's ass in the next monster truck challenge! Now we just need sponsers to help us build it!
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Dodge-Charger

Oh you mean redneck like this?  I had to get it home, I wont gonna stick it in the trunk  :icon_smile_big:

wLc

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on July 25, 2005, 03:20:45 PM
Or like this.

In the depths of a mind insane
Fantasy and reality are the same

Dale The Bold

Quote from: DodgeChargerGuy on July 24, 2005, 08:50:17 AM
This car has acutally been around a long time. The first time I seen pics of it was about 5 years ago or so on Moparts. As much as I hate to admit it, I like it simply cause it is very different. I always liked cars that were converted in to 4x4s.

Let the flaming begin :-[
I've never seen this particular car, but there are several Chargers converted like this.

And don't worry, I like them too.  It's WAY better than lowering them and putting Schwinn rims on them.  The one pictured in the OP is the best I've seen yet.  Love the exhaust, love the big, heavy look to it.  Man, that would be fun to take out muddin'!
Matt. 14:8 (KJV) "And she, being before instructed of her mother, said, 'give me here John Baptist's head in a Charger.'"

70charginglizard

Quote from: Lowprofile on July 24, 2005, 09:26:19 AM
Speaking as a truckdriver, I kinda' dig the twin stacks!   :2thumbs:

Thats pretty scary! Just think of how close that exhaust pipe must be to the fuel intake pipe thru the trunk.   :icon_smile_shock:

70charginglizard

smasherofall

I just want to know if it's in the 69 registry    :ahum:

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

yellowcuda

I looked at all those pictures and can't find anything wrong with them???  Doesn't everyone tow things that way??? ???

Shelley
Loganville, GA
'72 Cuda
69 Charger 426 Hemi (Jonathan's)
69 Charger 540 Blown Hemi (Jonathan's)
68 Charger (was gonna be DC.com car. Now it will be renamed)