News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Want more forums? Read Here First Please!

Started by Drache, July 24, 2005, 09:46:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drache

Ok I just figured I would help Troy out here and post this. He will be adding all the same forums that we had over at D-C.com but it is just taking him a little more time than he would like. Personally I think the man is doing a really fine job and considering we've only be "open" for a couple days, it's amazing we've gotten this far yet.

Anyways I just thought I would post this because I forsee alot of threads asking for this forum or that forum to be brought back and this might save Troy time to go reading through them and maybe even replying to them stating the same thing over and over.

The Forums are on their way, you just need to have a little patience.

~Thank You   :icon_smile_cool:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Troy

The problem is... no one reads before posting. :D Ok, correction, *rarely* does anyone read before posting. I don't think I can fix that. However, I'll add the boards when I can.   :2thumbs:

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

TruckDriver

Are we going to get more classified boards in the future? :D
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Drache

Quote from: DodgeChargerGuy on July 24, 2005, 11:47:59 AM
Are we going to get more classified boards in the future? :D

Do you mean more selection of classifieds are do you mean just getting the same ones we had in D-C.com? Troy has replied to many posts about this subject that he is going to make a couple classifieds for us if people would just have a little patience.
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Drache

Quote from: DodgeChargerGuy on July 24, 2005, 12:10:13 PM
I was being sarcastic.... hence the   :D

didnt notice that until after I posted... still waking up  I guess  :rotz:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Troy

Quote from: DodgeChargerGuy on July 24, 2005, 12:10:13 PM
I was being sarcastic.... hence the :D

I meant to reply but I couldn't think of anything witty at the time. I knew where you were going with it though. :D

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.