News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Robbie Loomis Goes Back To Petty Enterprises

Started by TruckDriver, September 14, 2005, 07:44:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

BigBlackDodge

Now if Kyle will hand the keys over to someone else. As a HUGE Petty fan it's depressing to see their cars battling mid pack or at the rear all the time. The only air time they get is when they blow or wreck and I can't even remember the last time Kyle/Green was fighting for the race lead..............it's been years. :icon_smile_blackeye:

BBD

MoparYoungGun

Thanks for the info DCG, I had no idea he was going back. I'm sure I'll get alot of crap for this but, as a Gordon fan I'm kinda surprised.

Lowprofile

Quote from: BigBlackDodge on September 14, 2005, 07:59:30 PM
Now if Kyle will hand the keys over to someone else. As a HUGE Petty fan it's depressing to see their cars battling mid pack or at the rear all the time. The only air time they get is when they blow or wreck and I can't even remember the last time Kyle/Green was fighting for the race lead..............it's been years. :icon_smile_blackeye:

BBD

Ah, The Good old Days.  Long Live The King!
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

NHCharger

This is by far the best thing Petty Enterprises has done in the past 5 years. Loomis is going to bring back a ton of knowledge from being in the Hendrick's operation. Now if they can just find two good driver's I won't have to keep wearing that paper bag over my head everytime I wear my Petty Enterprises tee shirts.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

Ponch ®

Quote from: Kyle Petty
"Robbie Loomis will direct our entire race operation, and we expect his experience and his ability to mold a team to help us get to the next level"

hmm..well, good luck with that.   ::)
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

andy74

must have got tired of the pink dressing room in his race trailer?

chrisII

as a gordon fan im sorry to see him leave, but the 24 team does nead some changes right now. as a mopar man i am of corse happy to see somebody come around who will take the lead and run petty ent. like a race team again.

Ponch ®

Quote from: chrisII on September 15, 2005, 06:25:19 PM
as a gordon fan im sorry to see him leave, but the 24 team does nead some changes right now. as a mopar man i am of corse happy to see somebody come around who will take the lead and run petty ent. like a race team again.

yeah, both teams are benefitting from this.

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West