News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Time to choose paint.. yellow 3rd gen

Started by T16, March 22, 2007, 03:10:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T16

Any yellow 3rd gens. out there..?

Its time to choose paint för my charger.. some kind of yellow. Wheels will be black and hood will have a blackout decal.

What do you guys think of this:
(Paint# Pontiac  Marigold Yellow L67YD003)

Look i´m going for:

Arthu®

It really stands out, I like low profile cars better not the flashy ones they attract attention in a good and bad way. But if you are set on a bright color that yellow is absolutely stunning and the black wheels break it up really good. Better than the shiny ones on the Pontiac. I would ad the blackout too, because otherwise it will be tooo much yellow IMO.

Arthur
Striving for world domination since 1986

plum500

I'd go for the black side stripe too if it were me -- yellow is awesome, especially with black decals and wheels.

T16

Like this one.. Corvette Millenium Yellow..  :icon_smile_big: Gonna buy a sample on a spraycan..

Ghoste

I like yellow on the 3rd gens myself.  The style seems to carry that color really well.  But I also agree on the black side stripe to break it up a little.  It also adds to the "flowing" effect of the cars side profile.

Charger1973

Yellow 3rd gen...   Good choice.   :yesnod:

This is what mine will look like.   :D

moparguy01

hotrod98

I like this shade of yellow on 3rd gens. Looks kind of like the color of my challenger.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

73rallye440magnum

Mine... have to do the hood blackout yet...
Current- 70 Charger XH29G Y3, F8, F8

Past- '73 Rallye U code, '69 Coronet 500 vert, '68 Roadrunner clone, XP29H8, XP29G8

Fitz73Chrgr

^^^^^^ Got any more pics of that car?  Looks like what we're doing to ours. ^^^^^
'73 Charger - project                '70 Charger - driver                 '66 Charger - survivor

Resto thread:
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,89803.msg1019541.html#msg1019541

chargercraig

Yellows bitchin dude. I gave it serious consideration myself. :icon_smile_cool:

Charger1973

Quote from: chargercraig on April 07, 2007, 10:19:35 PM
Yellows bitchin dude.

:iagree:   My first Charger was also yellow...

RogerDodger

I like the yellow on a 3rd gen. You don't see a lot of them. I used that Corvette yellow on my Cougar and it looks sharp.

T16

(Click for large pic..)

Back from paint  ;D

Corellian Corvette

I had a Millenium Yellow 2002 Z06 and it was a great yellow. Got a lot of compliments on it - it was a very rich color without the canary/neon look that you can sometimes get with yellow. Plus I think that's a color that has a lot of support in the aftermarket so it's probably a good choice if you ever want to color match with interior parts, etc.