News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Placement of trunk hinge silencers and 'S' clip - as well as trunk light wiring?

Started by Corellian Corvette, May 10, 2007, 04:05:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corellian Corvette

Finally trying to get my Charger back together after getting home from paint. Little details I need help with since the car was never put together properly  :brickwall:

Does anyone have a picture of the correct placement of the foam trunk hinge silencers and 'S' clip so I can get that back together properly?

Also - how is the wiring for the trunk light and rear wiring harness done? I don't see any clips or brackets to hold the wires.

Any pictures appreciated.

Thanks!

resq302

dont know if this will help or not.....
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

Corellian Corvette

Thanks but I need a good shot of the trunk hinge bars so I can see where the S clip goes and the silencers go.

Thanks again!

resq302

I will try and get you a better one tomorrw as I have to unpack the trunk of my charger from this past weekends show at E-town, then I can try and get you a better pic.
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto