News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Gen Lee Jump Pix...

Started by Charger Aficionado, September 18, 2005, 05:29:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger Aficionado

I made a cool collage with "Photochop"...  :)

70charginglizard

70charginglizard

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

MoparYoungGun

69charger2002

i think it's very cool. wish i had a poster of that collage
trav
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

PURTBOY

SWEET, ONE OF MY PICS FROM DUKESFEST 05 WAS USED! "I LOVE IT" ;D

RD

that looks cool, i hope no one was driving the one in the top right though, that looks really painful!  :scared:
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

PURTBOY

Quote from: RD on September 20, 2005, 10:12:10 AM
that looks cool, i hope no one was driving the one in the top right though, that looks really painful!   :scared:

WELL THAT IS MY PIC FROM DUKESFEST 05, THAT IS COREY EUBANKS DRIVING/ JUMPING THE CAR. IT FLIPPED ON THE ROOF AND ALSO COUGHT FIRE WHEN TURNED BACK OVER. ROLL CAGE WORKED GREAT, AND COREY WAS FINE!!! ;D

RD

Quote from: PURTBOY on September 20, 2005, 12:39:22 PM
Quote from: RD on September 20, 2005, 10:12:10 AM
that looks cool, i hope no one was driving the one in the top right though, that looks really painful!   :scared:

WELL THAT IS MY PIC FROM DUKESFEST 05, THAT IS COREY EUBANKS DRIVING/ JUMPING THE CAR. IT FLIPPED ON THE ROOF AND ALSO COUGHT FIRE WHEN TURNED BACK OVER. ROLL CAGE WORKED GREAT, AND COREY WAS FINE!!! ;D

what about whiplash or a headache? hehe :D :D
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

yellowcuda

Where did you get the picture 3rd from the left on the bottom with the dirt trail?  We have been trying to find a poster with that picture FOREVER and can't.

Shelley
Loganville, GA
'72 Cuda
69 Charger 426 Hemi (Jonathan's)
69 Charger 540 Blown Hemi (Jonathan's)
68 Charger (was gonna be DC.com car. Now it will be renamed)

ChargerRob

Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar