News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Poor Frankie

Started by Todd Wilson, November 23, 2007, 11:03:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Todd Wilson

What started as an afternoon head gasket repair on the tractor that turned into a cracked head needing replacement, poor Frankie had no where to go but the dark and cold carport as the tractor is stuck in his garage stall next to the 71 and now a snow storm has started!

:'(

Rocky

Poor Frankie lives in an area where it actually snows.  I'm sure he would much happier in California.

dads_69

Total neglect, I'll buy it from you and keep it in a warm garage. After all, I don't even have a '69 anymore, and my name says it all.
Even though, I perfer a '68 or '70 still.  :D Good luck w/your repair TW.
Mark
Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.

Todd Wilson

Quote from: dads_69 on November 24, 2007, 12:46:23 PM
Total neglect, I'll buy it from you and keep it in a warm garage. After all, I don't even have a '69 anymore, and my name says it all.
Mark

Get out your BIG check book! Frankie is 1 of 1 and a legend!

Todd

Charger_Fan

At least you have a roof over Frankie , which is more than the owner of this poor Charger did. :'(

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

PocketThunder

Quote from: Todd Wilson on November 24, 2007, 01:57:29 PM
Mark

Todd

1 of 1 huh?  do tell.
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Brock Samson

i see your daughter followed you out to check on "poor Frankie"...  :pity:

PocketThunder

When does the railroad light post get restored?
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Todd Wilson

Quote from: PocketThunder on November 27, 2007, 12:59:23 PM
Quote from: Todd Wilson on November 24, 2007, 01:57:29 PM
Mark

Todd

1 of 1 huh?  do tell.

Frankie is a one of a kind 69 Charger! Just ask anyone that has seen him! Even the big dogs have got a ride in Frankie!  Chryco and Troy!

Todd

Todd Wilson

Quote from: Brock Samson on November 27, 2007, 01:02:18 PM
i see your daughter followed you out to check on "poor Frankie"...  :pity:

That was my dog that followed me!

Todd

Todd Wilson

Quote from: PocketThunder on November 27, 2007, 01:04:38 PM
When does the railroad light post get restored?

I dont know yet. I had the aluminum base and pole but someone stole it from out back of my garage. Amazing how it grew legs and walked off.  I need to strip it down and paint it. Then wire it up to display the signals. That was the eastbound signal for one of our interlocks here in town. They put a new signal head up and was gonna throw this one in the scrap pile so I had the signal guys throw in in the back of my pickup truck! Its really old. Made in the 19teens if I remember right. Still solid and very heavy.

Todd