News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

How do I get paint over spray of my front seat?

Started by BMOTOXSTAR, June 27, 2007, 07:59:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BMOTOXSTAR

Just got my Charger back from the body shop and the body man got a fine mist of white over spray on my front bucket seat. :flame:
The seat covers were just put on  & new. How can I get the over spray off?
Brake fluid? Help.
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

71ChallengeHer

Charger-Bodie

go to a body shop supply store and grab a tube of paint removing hand cleaner , be carful with that and it should work good for ya.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

1BAD383

A hand cleaner with pumice will do it. I had some over spray on my back seat. The body shop used pumice and got it off. But it took a bit of scrubbing.

BMOTOXSTAR

Thanks Mopar buddies, I used the Goo Gone ! That stuff is great.  :yesnod:
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

ROSSERMED

The best stuff I have used is called "OOPS", you can buy it in a spray can at WalMart. Or, you coul also go to your local Toyota dealership and buy you some fabric spot remover from the parts dept.It also comes in a spray can. Hope this helps ya........ :2thumbs:
Ben

Charger1973

I would have told the body man to get it off himself or buy me some new covers.  He should have removed the interior or at least masked it off properly...

BMOTOXSTAR

15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT