News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

back glass

Started by 70kracken, July 20, 2007, 08:44:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

70kracken

i have the back glass out of a 69 charger that is in great shape, i was gonna sell it on ebay and i'm curious to what something like this is worth now.
RELEASE THE KRACKEN

Chatt69chgr

I believe you can buy that glass from one of the specialty houses.  Seems like it was 5 or 6 hundred.  Figure yours should be worth at least half that------depending on condition.  Did you do a search on this site?  I have read threads talking about where to get this piece of glass on this forum. 

terrible one

It would depend on if it's tinted or not. If I remember correctly, the non-tinted pieces are a lot harder to find than tinted pieces. I've seen them go anywhere from under $100 to a few hundred on Ebay, so I guess there's really not much telling.

70kracken

thanks guys i appreciate it, i just went to my folks place to pick up the window to start the cleanup and i totally forgot that i had a complete set of glass.  so if any one needs glass let me know.
RELEASE THE KRACKEN