News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

A few pics of Dads Daytona

Started by avengnce, August 13, 2007, 04:01:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

avengnce

68 Coronet 440 w/ 440
69 Daytona w/ 440  ( Dads)

BigBlockSam

Howdy

wow! very nice cars.   :cheers:  i like the property too. open spaces. thats what i need  . Rene
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

hemi68charger

Wow !!!

Your Dad needs a '68 Hemi Charger to compliment your nice '68 Coronet and I know exactly where you can find one to trade for..  :icon_smile_big:
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

BigBlockSam

QuoteYour Dad needs a '68 Hemi Charger to compliment your nice '68 Coronet   

:2thumbs:  :lol:  soner or later someone will say yes. i have faith. Rene
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

hemi68charger

Quote from: BigBlockSam on August 13, 2007, 05:53:01 PM
QuoteYour Dad needs a '68 Hemi Charger to compliment your nice '68 Coronet   

:2thumbs:  :lol:  soner or later someone will say yes. i have faith. Rene

I couldn't resist.. I'm sure ya'll are waiting for this whenever a new comes out of the wood-work.. But, now that I'm on another path with my '68 something may get done sooner than later.....

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

69_500

One of these days you should shoot me an address as I'd love to swing out and check out the Daytona. I live on the south side of Indinapolis, and I'm always up for checking out a winged car. Especially one that is local to the state.

avengnce

He might try to have it up at the Suds this wekend in Greenwood . Ill be there in my 68 either way . Ever been there?
68 Coronet 440 w/ 440
69 Daytona w/ 440  ( Dads)

69_500

Yeah I've been to the Suds many times. I shot a video of that cruise in about 2 years ago. I've had my 500 down there probably about a dozen times or so. If you think he will take it to the Suds this weekend, then I'll make sure to go this weekend. Otherwise, its always a hit and miss for me at that cruise in. Sometimes I go, other times I get busy and by the time I get ready to go its pretty late.