News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

FINALLY , NEW PICTURES OF MY TRUNK HINGES AND A-PILLAR TRIM

Started by daytonalo, July 30, 2007, 11:08:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daytonalo

THANK YOU !!!!! THEY ARE FROM MY SHOP , I BUILT A FIXTURE TO BEND THEM !  I WENT THROUGH THE TROUBLE FOR THE LOVE AND KINDNESS OF MY FELLOW DAYTONA  ENTHUSIAST !!!!!!!! THE A-PILLAR TRIM IS ALSO FROM MY SHOP
LARRY

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

moparstuart

I have a 70 road runner conv. you can borrow them if you need to
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

daytonalo

Thank you , what is it going to cost me ? Could you send me a picture the parts . Larry

moparstuart

sure i can get you some pictures    i would only want to loan them to you   give me what ever you think is fare  I an also making a dayclona out of my 69 charger
    stuart      we have already talked about that

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

daytonalo

moparstuart

sure as soon as i get down to the body shop i a week i will grab some pictures of them for you
  thanks  larry   

Old Moparz

Larry, no luck on the spare set I have/had, I may have sold them years ago at Englishtown or mislabled the box. I can take the set off the '68 Coronet convertible if you still need them.

Also, why don't you want the top pieces?

I'd think that you'd have better luck at selling a 4 piece matching set.  :shruggy:
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

daytonalo

Your right , but I don't want you to remove them from your done car . If you could take a picture or two close up , I would greatly appreciate it .
Larry

Old Moparz

Larry,

I have the photos you asked for, but to not reduce them too small so you lose details, I'll email the larger ones.

Bob
               Bob                

Old Moparz

More.
               Bob                

Old Moparz

Last 4.
               Bob                

BigBlockSam

hey that car has the rare Samuel Adams hood treatment option .6p

Old Moparz

Bob                

moparstuart

that looks just like my car  i bought it off long island like 10 years ago
  cool car

Old Moparz

Quote from: moparstuart on August 14, 2007, 11:47:17 AM
that looks just like my car  i bought it off long island like 10 years ago
  cool car

You still have it now? Any pics?

I bought mine in 1984, paid $450 for it & drove it daily for about 4 or 5 years.
               Bob                

moparstuart

sure whats you email address  it's almost done being restored and made into a superbird conv.  clone
  email me and i'll send you a ton of pictures  mine was pale blue metalic original with blue interior  and when i got it was white on the out side
   now it's sub-lime with soon to have white interior