News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

new dodge charger theme song

Started by tbcatfish, September 22, 2005, 06:46:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

does anyone know who sing this song

artist
1 (100%)
title
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Voting closed: September 27, 2005, 06:46:28 PM

tbcatfish

sounds like and old song re done by new artist ;) :icon_smile_big:

Recharger

Umm, what?   ???   Are you talking about the "song" from the new commercial?   If so, the song they've butchered there is Hair of the Dog by Nazareth.   Re-mixed with/by some nobody-rapper.   Hope that helps.   Still not sure what I'm supposed to be voting for.

Khyron

they should have used "Dust in the wind" ;)

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

PocketThunder

maybe he's asking about "Black Betty"  that was redone in the Dukes Movie??
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Ghoste

No I think he means the rapper Hair of the Dog song.  How appropriate, rip off a classic and booger it up with a little hip hop.

tbcatfish

sorry for the confusion about voting this is my first time on....Nazareth sounds right.  thanks

Ghoste

It's alright, many of us are easily confused here.  Welcome to the group btw.

Recharger

andy74

well they got one part right"now your messin' with a SONOFA BITCH" sounds like the 06 to me