News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

stolen superbird

Started by briankilduff, August 02, 2007, 07:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

briankilduff

does anyone know what happened to the white superbird that was stolen off the show room floor in Berkeley ca.(1970).
Was this the same bird the was buried in Berkeley on earth day?

daytonalo

YOU DIDN'T JUST GET OUT OF JAIL ???????

69bronzeT5

They buried a Superbird!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!! What idiots! :slap:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

briankilduff

I got out of jail a long time ago......just kidding.
In 1970 i was 10 years old. Every day i would stare at the white superbird in the show room window. I took an unnecessary bus just to look at it. The next thing i know is, a black guy is driving the bird real slow down the street with 5 cop cars behind him, sirens blaring.  He's waving at everyone with a big smile on his face.
I'm assuming it was stolen. I don't know for sure.
I got the earth day story of the internet.
Does any one know what happened to this " Berkeley Superbird" ?

tan top

Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

70charger_boy

Chris G.

Quote from: briankilduff on August 03, 2007, 12:36:39 AM
In 1970 i was 10 years old. Every day i would stare at the white superbird in the show room window. I took an unnecessary bus just to look at it. The next thing i know is, a black guy is driving the bird real slow down the street with 5 cop cars behind him, sirens blaring.  He's waving at everyone with a big smile on his face.

Not even Larry (or even Brock) could make this thread more ridiculous. Geno, what happened to this place? This is just part of the circus I ask about.  :shruggy:

Old Moparz

Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Charger-Bodie

was he accused of killing his wife? a futball star perhaps?
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

70charger_boy

I think I just got a new avatar

The70RT

Quote from: 70charger_boy on August 06, 2007, 08:42:37 PM
I think I just got a new avatar

Go ahead. Better you than me. Oh yeah you forgot the gloves :slap:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

70charger_boy

If the gloves don't fit.....you must aquit

The70RT

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: 1hot68 on August 06, 2007, 08:21:37 PM
He does drive white vehicles :scratchchin:
was he accused of killing his wife? a futball star perhaps?

69bronzeT5

:lol:, my dad had a white 90s Bronco....the complete twin to OJ's. He wanted to get plates saying 'NO-J"

70charger_boy

I wonder what happened to his white bronco.  I saw it driving down the highway with 50 cops following him and he was in the backseat waving to people smiling.  Then, the truck disappeared :scratchchin:

hemigeno

Quote from: Old Moparz on August 06, 2007, 07:53:59 PM

:smilielol:

Quote from: Chris G. on August 06, 2007, 07:36:19 PM

Not even Larry (or even Brock) could make this thread more ridiculous. Geno, what happened to this place? This is just part of the circus I ask about.  :shruggy:

Circus?   :scratchchin:

Well, that's better (and slightly more entertaining in a twisted way) than all the Dayclona vs. Janek bickering or the personal potshots...  You almost sound surprised though - I figured you'd be a little more used to the Big Top tent by now.

Maybe Troy should change my title from Moderator to Ringmaster...

Chris G.

Quote from: hemigeno on August 06, 2007, 11:28:32 PM
Maybe Troy should change my title from Moderator to Ringmaster...

Jerry Springer starred in a movie called Ringmaster.  :scratchchin: Coincidence?  :P

But seriously, I was just kidding before. I forgot to add my 30 smilies. My bad...  ;) :icon_smile_cool: :icon_smile_big: ;D :yesnod: :angel: :icon_smile_tongue: :laugh: :P :icon_smile_wink: :D :lol: :eek2:

davidlclassic

Come on guys this is getting interesting :popcrn:
Boyz Under The Hood Inc.

69_500

What is getting interesting? the origional question? Or the way the thread has proceded since then?

Love the photo of the clown.

The70RT

Quote from: 70charger_boy on August 06, 2007, 10:41:39 PM
I wonder what happened to his white bronco.  I saw it driving down the highway with 50 cops following him and he was in the backseat waving to people smiling.  Then, the truck disappeared :scratchchin:

I seen one for sale the otherday just like it. I ought to go get it and eBay it :lol: Hell I could say it was his. Just put no finger prints were found because he B wearing gloves :smilielol:

70charger_boy

Quote from: The70RT on August 07, 2007, 06:30:25 PM
Quote from: 70charger_boy on August 06, 2007, 10:41:39 PM

I seen one for sale the otherday just like it. I ought to go get it and eBay it :lol: Hell I could say it was his. Just put no finger prints were found because he B wearing gloves :smilielol:

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:  don't forget to sprinkle a little blood on the door panel and you got yourself a 2 million dollar truck :cheers:

onebadmopar

i know what happened to oj,s bronco kinda a bizarre story my ex girlfriend came here from germany with her boy friend at the time ..they had money to get a start here in the us ..a guy he knew was suppose to help them instead he bought that bronco at a police auction and drove to texas where authorites caught up to him .....she still has the paper work on  that vehicle but never did get it back once they caught the guy .....so where it is now i have no idea .....

69bronzeT5

well even if somehow that Bronco ended up in BC and my dad bought it...its gone now, it caught on fire and burnt back in Dec 06. (Im pretty sure my dad bought it from the 2nd owner whos had it since the late 90s, NO IT WASNT OJ! :P)

daytonalo

Here it is , I repainted it