News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Lips on my car - Never ever seen this??

Started by Daytona Guy, July 24, 2005, 08:33:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mustanghater

New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

Dale The Bold

Now you have to get all the girls in town to kiss it so you can find the matching lip print.   Kind of like Cinderella.

Maybe if I wiped off all the bird crap, I may get the same thing on my car. 
Matt. 14:8 (KJV) "And she, being before instructed of her mother, said, 'give me here John Baptist's head in a Charger.'"

Charger_Fan

So does that pic qualify for the "Chicks on Chargers" thread? :icon_smile_big:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Ghoste

yellowcuda

Shelley
Loganville, GA
'72 Cuda
69 Charger 426 Hemi (Jonathan's)
69 Charger 540 Blown Hemi (Jonathan's)
68 Charger (was gonna be DC.com car. Now it will be renamed)

Paul G

1972 Charger Topper Special, 360ci, 46RH OD trans, 8 3/4 sure grip with 3.91 gear, 14.93@92 mph.
1973 Charger Rallye, 4 speed, muscle rat. Whatever engine right now?

Mopars Unlimited of Arizona

http://www.moparsaz.com/#

69_500

Definately would be shopping at that store every day. That is until I figured out who left the lipstick on the car.
I was reading an article in Stuff magazine a few months back, about a Playboy Playmate who had left a lipstick mark on her car when she sold it. That was like 5-6 years ago, and recently came accross the car again and it still had the lipstick on the car. Guess the guy has been washing around it ever since then.

Drache

Isn't that the same shade that they sell in the grandma magazines? I think my grandma has the same lipstick :-P
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Blusmbl

I've had that happen before, on my former *gasp* 1989 Mustang, of all things.

On valentine's day one year, somebody drew a heart in ketchup on my '84 Caprice's hood, too.
Caintmakit Racing: Craptastic!
-66 BondoVille Roadster
-05 QC Hemi Ram
-looking for another '68-'69 Charger

69_500

now see ketchup wouldn't be so good. Then again I'm not sure how good for the paint lipstick is either.

Tom_440

Now that was cool! I hope your car was clean - would not want to dirty up those pretty lips!