News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Boxing LCAs and Steering

Started by chargedup68, September 24, 2005, 01:55:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargedup68

There was an a post on the old site regarding boxing the Lower control arms and gusseting the steering box mount.  Does anyone have pictures or any recommendations for this?
68 Charger, 608/683 505 cu in. Muscle Motors Stroker, MASS Flo EFI. Reilly Motorsports Alterkation/Street Lynx suspension, Wilwood brakes, Strange Dana 60 4.11 gears, Tremec TKO 600

MTPOCKET

Just follow the instruction that comes with the kit and you should have no problems installing them. Here is a pic. Just add some more welds to the steering box mount to strength the factory welds.

chargedup68

Thanks, where did you det the kit from?  I was going to make my own, but if it isn't much more expensive then I will just buy the kit.
68 Charger, 608/683 505 cu in. Muscle Motors Stroker, MASS Flo EFI. Reilly Motorsports Alterkation/Street Lynx suspension, Wilwood brakes, Strange Dana 60 4.11 gears, Tremec TKO 600

firefighter3931

I did the same....got them from Magnumhp.com for $20.00

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs