News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Is it just me?...

Started by Charger_Fan, September 24, 2005, 10:54:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger_Fan

...or has there been hardly any eGouge scammers trying to sell things like HEMI Charger's for $50.00 lately?

I don't recall seeing any for a while. :scratchchin:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Old Moparz

I haven't seen them either, but I've been getting hammered with this:

"Warning!! Your eBay account will be cancelled & you will be shot on site if you don't update your security info & give us your credit card number so we can sit back here in Nigeria & laugh our asses off at how stupid your dumb ass really is"

(Close to that anyway)
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Charger_Fan

Yeah, I got hit with that one about 6 times in 2 weeks a couple months ago...I just kept forwarding those to eGouge's spoof guys.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

BigBlockSam

scamers suck. i get stuff all the time. if you ask me for my password. i'm not giving it to ya.
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Bluebeast

I see this sort of thing with musicical recording gear as well lately.
1970 Dodge Charger 500 SE 4speed

Charger4404spd

Quote from: Old Moparz on September 24, 2005, 11:10:43 PM

"Warning!! Your eBay account will be cancelled & you will be shot on site if you don't update your security info & give us your credit card number so we can sit back here in Nigeria & laugh our asses off at how stupid your dumb ass really is"

(Close to that anyway)

Yeah "PayPal" sends out a similiar one. I think that finally ebay is starting to keep a better look out for these scammers and remove the auctions sooner.

Mopar440+6

Quote from: Old Moparz on September 24, 2005, 11:10:43 PM

(Close to that anyway)

Yea I got that one and forgot to check to see if it had the "S" at the end of http. Needless to say it resulted in a new bank acct but thankfully no money lost...
"If you cant fix it with a wrench, get a hammer. If that doesn't work, get a bigger hammer!"