News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Who makes the best car cover?

Started by Pistolpete, August 24, 2007, 02:41:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pistolpete

Hey gang,
Looking to get a car cover for my 69, is it worth getting a custom? I will primarily use it for indoor use (Dust) but If I get caught in bad weather at a show or something it would be nice to be able to throw it on real quick in a pinch.
Whats anybody else got, opinions please.

Pete
'68 440 4 spd - Pro Tour
'69 R/T 440 4 spd

I love being me......ask anybody!

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

chargerrt

Quote from: 1hot68 on August 24, 2007, 02:44:27 PM
CALIFONIA CAR COVER !!

I want one of their covers soooo bad!  I can't afford one right now though.

Pistolpete

'68 440 4 spd - Pro Tour
'69 R/T 440 4 spd

I love being me......ask anybody!

Just 6T9 CHGR

I have a Covercraft & it works well....won it from Mothers ;)

www.covercraft.com
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

bill440rt

I have CoverCraft's on both my '68 & '70. It saved my '68 from a garage spring explosion many years ago, it created one, teeny 1/4" tear. No damage to the car, luckily.
Otherwise, they still look good as new.
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

4cruzin

I sure would like to find one that I can take to show where I will be staying in a hotel that is actually waterproof.  Never fails that it will rain in the middle of the night and my car will be trashed the next morning,  I really don't care if it's breathable or not, just waterproof.   :eek2:
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

HITMAN 149

i have a covercraft evolution 3 that i paid $200 for...and it ripped a lil from being outside, at the shop, since january, from the ice!!! bastards!!!!
ehhhhh it'l still do the trick for inside the garage!!!
l
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

71charger_fan

I have one from California and one from J.C. Whitney. Same material, same fit, same quality. I wouldn't pay the premium to get the California logo on a cover again. I must admit, however, that I haven't priced them in a few years so Californias might not be as over-priced as they once were. I got mine at a show or I'd have two from Whitney.

Just 6T9 CHGR

I also just got a Wolf brand cover from Summit Racing for my Mustang.  Its made of the Noah material...same material as the other guys.  Fits like a glove, is for the most part waterproof (holds a nice pool of water between the top & spoiler) and was only $150 compared to the other guys over $200 price tag :thumbs:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Dennis

Middle of the road Kimberly Clark Block-it cover from JCWhitney.  $139 before 15% Discount through tomorrow. Gray color matches the house.  Fits like a glove.