News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

DEFEND OR NOT TO DEFEND

Started by Blown70, September 21, 2005, 05:14:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

There's a liquer store here next to some of the worst projects in the city, it's the only store for a long way,.. anyhow the owners keep a loaded shotgun facing the counter at knee level. i think they've shot approx. 8 robbers, got it all on video tape and haven't ever been charged...  ;)
Now,  everyone knows.. "Don't Try to Rob THAT Store"!

Afflyer

Quote from: nh_mopar_fan on September 21, 2005, 06:31:51 PM
Defend. No question. But, you don't start shooting until you verify it's an intruder.

Of course, in the PRM (People's Republic of Massachusetts, it is illegal for you to defend your home. You are supposed to mak eevery effort to runaway instead.
:smilielol: They should call Massachusetts the Gay State instead of the Bay State:smilielol:
Retired USAF C-130H3, C-130E, MC-130E, MC-130W Flight Engineer

1969 Charger 440/4bbl "Hemi Orange Mistress"
2009 Hemi Ram 1500 Sport Special Crew Cab "Black Betty"
2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"

bull

I told my wife how to deal with someone breaking into our house in four easy steps:

1. Point the gun at the man and pull the trigger.
2, Keep pulling the trigger until the gun is empty and stops firing. 
3. Make sure the man is expired, if he is not put in another clip and repeat step 2.
4. Take a large knife out of the drawer and place it in the dead man's hand and call the police.

Sounds easy enough to me. ;D

Drache

Ok bull here are the problems lol:

1) throw a knife to the burgler BEFORE shooting... blood splatter analysis will show that knife wasn't in his hand before shooting. Throw the knife at him, tell him to pick it up, and when he does blow his ass away.

2) Never reload. This would accuatly be bad for you lol. You want the shooting to be a "reaction" of the burgler attacking. You don't want the cops asking why there was enough time to reload.

ENOJY!  :icon_smile_big:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

bull

Quote from: Drache on September 23, 2005, 10:21:11 AM
Ok bull here are the problems lol:

1) throw a knife to the burgler BEFORE shooting... blood splatter analysis will show that knife wasn't in his hand before shooting. Throw the knife at him, tell him to pick it up, and when he does blow his ass away.

2) Never reload. This would accuatly be bad for you lol. You want the shooting to be a "reaction" of the burgler attacking. You don't want the cops asking why there was enough time to reload.

ENOJY!   :icon_smile_big:

Duly noted. :icon_smile_cool:

Blown70

Well occasionally you hear the cop stories of 54 or 109 rounds shot at the suspect.....I mean wholly crap I guess if you have to reload or burn a few clips good way to do it..  However, I will not blame the cops one bit.  I would be a cop for a day before shooting my first suspect...... I respect the police for the most part.

kab69440

I still like the idea of turning the schmuck or scmucks into fertilzer. It's almost magical that you could make something useful from something so worthless.
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

Silver R/T

defend yourself and your family, nobody has the right to say otherwise
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722