News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

MoparStuart's Convertible Superbird Project Pic's

Started by MOPARHOUND!, August 17, 2007, 01:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACUDANUT

Not even the clutch, throw out bearing, bell housing, shifter or the many other smaller items that we overlook ? Really ? Dang. :scratchchin:

moparstuart

Quote from: ACUDANUT on December 02, 2012, 09:55:55 AM
Not even the clutch, throw out bearing, bell housing, shifter or the many other smaller items that we overlook ? Really ? Dang. :scratchchin:
hydrolic throw out bearing will be reused and will work great but thats it

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

moparstuart

thedodgeboys

[/quote] hydrolic throw out bearing will be reused and will work great but thats it

[/quote]

With everything else being new what's another $100 just to be sure you don't have to pull that thing apart any time soon.  :shruggy:

moparstuart

the viper ones are way more then 100.00 and american power train told me the viper one is better then anything they sell 

thedodgeboys

Quote from: moparstuart on December 07, 2012, 09:24:45 AM
the viper ones are way more then 100.00 and american power train told me the viper one is better then anything they sell 

even if its $200 its better than a weekend tear down,  but if its bad or noisy  Im gonna  :nana: :nana: :nana: you...

mauve66

his luck with radiators and such (if i remember correctly) he ought to change it huh...................
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

BigBlockSam

YOU SHOULD BE ALRIGHT . YOUR DOING IT RIGHT .  :cheers:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

moparstuart

:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:   got them cleaned up and primed today

moparstuart

put them in black today

moparstuart

cleaned alot on the garage this weekend so the Nash fits better

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

moparstuart

Quote from: nvrbdn on December 09, 2012, 10:27:40 PM
why are you painting by the chipmonks door? :smilielol:
never seen him  , will he sing to me   :shruggy:

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

moparstuart

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

moparstuart

got the final two major pieces of the puzzle today ,  flywheel and bellhousing  Very NICE STUFF  :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:

moparstuart

:drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:

JB400

WINGIN IT

Sure it looks pretty now, all in boxes and separate pieces.
The proof is in the pudding, will it all fit together without cursin' and bustin so many knuckles you leave DNA on the internals... :D

moparstuart

Quote from: WINGIN IT on December 13, 2012, 09:12:28 AM
The proof is in the pudding, will it all fit together without cursin' and bustin so many knuckles you leave DNA on the internals... :D
:smilielol: :smilielol:  Nothing I repeat Nothing i ever do to this car is Easy , I'm sure there will be lots of cussing , screaming  , yelling  , blood , DNA . all that stuff .   :icon_smile_big: we will know here very soon  hope to tackle this between Christmas and New Years . Thats the Tentitive plan anyway .

WINGIN IT

Quote from: moparstuart on December 13, 2012, 10:53:25 AM
:smilielol: :smilielol:  Nothing I repeat Nothing i ever do to this car is Easy , I'm sure there will be lots of cussing , screaming  , yelling  , blood , DNA . all that stuff .   :icon_smile_big: we will know here very soon  hope to tackle this between Christmas and New Years . Thats the Tentitive plan anyway .

Awesome  :2thumbs:
I'm off then, can't wait for all the bloody updates... :D

moparstuart

Quote from: WINGIN IT on December 13, 2012, 01:14:46 PM
Quote from: moparstuart on December 13, 2012, 10:53:25 AM
:smilielol: :smilielol:  Nothing I repeat Nothing i ever do to this car is Easy , I'm sure there will be lots of cussing , screaming  , yelling  , blood , DNA . all that stuff .   :icon_smile_big: we will know here very soon  hope to tackle this between Christmas and New Years . Thats the Tentitive plan anyway .

Awesome  :2thumbs:
I'm off then, can't wait for all the bloody updates... :D
NO NO NO you cant just watch , get off you butt and get down here   :D :nana:
Plus Arkansas is just a hop skip and jump away

WINGIN IT

Ha believe me, wish I could go, and of course would have to stop at the red-headed step child state of AR-kansas for a holiday visit and bonding session...  :lol:

So "support" will have to be virtual for now...  ;)