News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

MoparStuart's Convertible Superbird Project Pic's

Started by MOPARHOUND!, August 17, 2007, 01:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A383Wing

Lighthorseman

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

moparstuart

well been slowly cleaning her off  ,   the bed is being set up in the basement today for my mom  
 hope to get her up and moving again soon
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Stevearino

1970Moparmann

My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

Charger-Bodie

Really looking forward to you being able to enjoy this car again. I really like reading the threads you make about the many shows and adventures you go on with your sons.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

cdr

LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

ACUDANUT

Quote from: Charger-Bodie on March 29, 2015, 08:47:12 AM
Really looking forward to you being able to enjoy this car again. I really like reading the threads you make about the many shows and adventures you go on with your sons.

X3  :cheers:

moparstuart

BigBlockSam

he's a rod guy now . no more wing car stuff    :nana: :nana:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

moparstuart

Quote from: BigBlockSam on March 30, 2015, 02:49:00 PM
he's a rod guy now . no more wing car stuff    :nana: :nana:
wing nut for life   , with a little rodder sprinkled in

djcarguy

HOPE ALL GOES WELL WITH YA MOM AN GETTING THE BIRDABLE GOING TOOOOOOO???  ???SHOW TIME COMING SOON,HO HO,HA.............TOW RAT ROD BEHIND!!!  MAYBE.. :popcrn: :drool5: :popcrn: :2thumbs: :cheers:

djcarguy

:icon_smile_question: :icon_smile_question: :icon_smile_question: :drool5: :drool5: :popcrn: :popcrn: :cheers: :2thumbs:  is it getting close to hitting the road  :icon_smile_question: :icon_smile_question: :2thumbs:

moparstuart

ACUDANUT

Stu, We are all waiting for the Bird to come to life.  :2thumbs:

moparstuart

ACUDANUT

A383Wing

moparstuart

white

Love the video of your car on the road Stuart, Happy for you.

moparstuart

moparstuart