News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

MoparStuart's Convertible Superbird Project Pic's

Started by MOPARHOUND!, August 17, 2007, 01:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

Quote from: PocketThunder on April 02, 2008, 11:41:42 AM
i like your solid front axle during restoration..  :2thumbs:
I was planning on an altered wheel base wheel stander   :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

66chargerkid

66chargerkid

:drool5: First drive!

66chargerkid

:cheers:

66chargerkid

:popcrn:

moparstuart

that last shoot of the mail box was just for you troy ! I only have to walk to the curb  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

PocketThunder

The more i think about a ragtop wing car, the more i think how goofy they look.  Sorry Stu, but its just my humble* opinion...  :nana:

Paul
in St. Paul

*BTW, i've had 3 Capt'n cokes tonight and probably shouldnt be on the internet right now  :icon_smile_big:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

BigBlockSam

the car looks sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!  you did some job on that car  :cheers:

so how'd it feel ?  how'd the motor run ?  the first test ride is a tuff one. one eye on the road and one on the gauges . it must feel good  to see your plan come together . what a long strange trip it's been my friend  :punkrocka:. Rene
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Magnumcharger

Quote from: PocketThunder on April 25, 2008, 11:09:51 PM
The more i think about a ragtop wing car, the more i think how goofy they look.  Sorry Stu, but its just my humble* opinion...  :nana:
Paul
in St. Paul
*BTW, i've had 3 Capt'n cokes tonight and probably shouldnt be on the internet right now  :icon_smile_big:

Stuart, Don't listen to that old booze hound!  :lol:

Your car looks great!! Keep up the good work!! :2thumbs:

1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 convertible
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi 4 speed
1968 Plymouth Barracuda S/S clone 426 Hemi auto
1969 Dodge Deora pickup clone 318 auto
1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 auto
1972 Dodge C600 318 4 speed ramp truck
1972 Dodge C800 413 5 speed
1979 Chrysler 300 T-top 360 auto
2001 Dodge RAM Sport Offroad 360 auto
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 6 speed
2014 RAM Laramie 5.7 Hemi 8 speed

moparstuart

motor runs great think i have a small exhaust leak at the at one of the manifolds all is new so i dont know why .
  Yes i was excited and paranoid all at once driving it , watched the oil gauge like a hawk, motor sat so long didnt want any stuck rings or over heating . I have alont of little issues to fix but I have a lifetime to do that .
Looking in the rear view mirror and with no top seeing the wing is a great sight!   No  worries paul if we all liked the same cars we would all be driving camaro's or hill side HEMI"S    :smilielol: .I love it and that all that matters.
It  goes to the top shop monday morning so it was a cold 30 degree's  driving it home last night , nicer today have a car show today in paola kansas and it drives  :yesnod: parade laps on the  kansas speedway tomorrow before the indy car race. Pray for no rain while i'm out and about .   

paola show pictures       http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,43336.0.html

kansas speedway indy 300 parade lap pictures       http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,43340.0.html

The70RT

Quote from: moparstuart on April 26, 2008, 07:23:09 AM
motor runs great think i have a small exhaust leak at the at one of the manifolds all is new so i dont know why .
  Yes i was excited and paranoid all at once driving it , watched the oil gauge like a hawk, motor sat so long didnt want any stuck rings or over heating . I have alont of little issues to fix but I have a lifetime to do that .
Looking in the rear view mirror and with no top seeing the wing is a great sight!   No  worries paul if we all liked the same cars we would all be driving camaro's or hill side HEMI"S    :smilielol: .I love it and that all that matters.
It  goes to the top shop monday morning so it was a cold 30 degree's  driving it home last night , nicer today have a car show today in paola kansas and it drives  :yesnod: parade laps on the  kansas speedway tomorrow before the indy car race. Pray for no rain while i'm out and about .   

Cool. It will be nice to see it in a couple weeks. :2thumbs:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

BigBlockSam

QuoteStuart, Don't listen to that old booze hound!   

:smilielol:

i would think that your gonna put a white top on it ?
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

moparstuart

Quote from: BigBlockSam on April 26, 2008, 11:38:44 AM
QuoteStuart, Don't listen to that old booze hound!   

:smilielol:

i would think that your gonna put a white top on it ?
yes i have the white top, white boot  ,glass back window and weather strios ready to take to the installer monday

dads_69

Hey, right on Stuart. Road worthy now, wish I could be there to see it in person. Awesome work brother!  :2thumbs:

Mark
Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.

moparstuart

Quote from: dads_69 on April 26, 2008, 08:34:57 PM
Hey, right on Stuart. Road worthy now, wish I could be there to see it in person. Awesome work brother!  :2thumbs:

Mark
thanks

RD

Quote from: moparstuart on April 26, 2008, 10:08:57 PM
Quote from: dads_69 on April 26, 2008, 08:34:57 PM
Hey, right on Stuart. Road worthy now, wish I could be there to see it in person. Awesome work brother! :2thumbs:

Mark
thanks

stuart,

will it be ready for the cruise?
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

moparstuart

sure it think so but i'm driving it to branson  this weekend we will see .

xs29j8Bullitt

Quote from: 66chargerkid on April 25, 2008, 10:30:31 PM
:drool5: First drive!

Congrats Stuart!!! That car looks great on the street!  :drool5:

Can't wait to see it in person...  :cheers:

I was told that there was a 1970 Satellite Convertable at the Pate Swap Meet for sale for $12,000 ... but that it was pretty rough.  I hope to get one for a similar future project...

Allen
After 8 years of downsizing, whats left...
1968 Charger R/T, Automatic, 426 Hemi
1968 Polara 4Dr Sdn, Automatic, 440 Magnum
1968 Polara 4Dr HT, Automatic, 383
1969 Charger 500, 4 Speed, 440 Magnum
1969 Daytona, Automatic, 440 Magnum
1969 Road Runner, 4 Speed, 426 Hemi
1970 `Cuda, Automatic, 440-6BBL
1970 Challenger T/A, Automatic, 340 6 Pack
2004 Ram, Automatic, 5.7L Hemi
2009 Challenger SRT8, Automatic, 6.1L Hemi
<This Space Reserved for a 2016 Challenger SRT Hellcat, 8Sp Automatic,

moparstuart

i think 12k  is cheap there are so few of them I gave 5k  for mine 11 years ago and it was rough  :Twocents: :Twocents: :Twocents:  allen with all your projects you have your work cut out for you 

66chargerkid

more pictures ! :yesnod:

moparstuart

we hit the HPAC car show saturday at new century dodge in paola kansas . Then sunday we did parade laps out at kansas speedway for the roadrunner Indy car race Danika didnt win.  :RantExplode: :RantExplode:
In the last picture you can see I bought a shirt to match my cars color. 

PocketThunder

that silver daytona with black stripe looks familiar..  :scratchchin:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

moparstuart

Quote from: PocketThunder on April 28, 2008, 03:19:57 PM
that silver daytona with black stripe looks familiar..  :scratchchin:
  my buddy wayne perkins you met him in wisconsin last year  !   the red charger next to waynes car is lonnie's 318 survivor car ( mopar hound ) dc.com member ! 

moparstuart

:popcrn:

moparstuart

:drool5:  grabbing some air ,      more way then one cold morning and  no  top