News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

MoparStuart's Convertible Superbird Project Pic's

Started by MOPARHOUND!, August 17, 2007, 01:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

moparstuart

howard you still have less then i have in mine,  but i do have three of them . With linkage and all and the original investment i'm like at 1200.00 . not including the air cleaner and intake .
    But with yours when you include the words Hemi and race hemi you know the $$$$$'s will add up fast .   

thanks rene glad you like it    i cant wait to get it moving  wont be long now

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

moparstuart

hey kid 66    you mean more them your dad wants to put in your 383 motor or really more them your dad can spend on it

66chargerkid

The70RT

Quote from: moparstuart on August 31, 2007, 08:59:27 AM
   hey kid 66    you mean more them your dad wants to put in your 383 motor or really more them your dad can spend on it

Ouch!  :nutkick:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

66chargerkid

picture of the carb (test run of reszing photos on the camera)

66chargerkid

And more :icon_smile_big:

66chargerkid

and more =)

66chargerkid

and even more =)

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

moparstuart

Yes i pick it up next tuesday.    We will take it to a mechanical shop get it started and then off to the muffler shop and then the top installer.
  Then hopefully finally home again after ten long years .    The car is so long its hard to get a complete pictures of it in Ed small shop But it really does look awesome .      The big kid dreaming of driving it sitting behind the wheel is Kid 66 and  No he will never be driving it Ha ha ha .

moparstuart

hey rainman( kid 66) dont even ask  not even slow on the driveway

ok Pettybird you can pick it apart now  ( and yes that is a reflective roadrunner stripe on the deck lid But i like it that way ) 

MOPARHOUND!

Quote from: moparstuart on September 05, 2007, 09:53:10 AM
  ok Pettybird you can pick it apart now  ( and yes that is a reflective roadrunner stripe on the deck lid But i like it that way ) 

But there is no such thing as a Superbird convertible.....................(heh, heh).

I like the stripe by the way.  Reflective stripes are cool.
1971 Charger R/T, 440 H.P., Auto, A/C Daily Driven (till gas went nuts).  NOW IN CARS FOR SALE SECTION: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,48709.0.html
1969 Charger 318/Auto (latest addtion): http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,31948.0.html
*Speed costs money son, how fast do you want to go, and for how long?"
*"Build the biggest engine you can afford the first time."
*"We normally wouldn't use a 383 for this build, parts and labor for a 440 cost the same."

moparstuart

alot of the decals and lettering on a superbird are reflective so it fits in well

PocketThunder

Hey Stu that car is shaping up nicely :yesnod:  So one more week till the maiden voyage? :2thumbs:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

moparstuart

yes but wont be anywhere near as much fan fair as your maiden voyages pocket

66chargerkid

:o now i do all this work and i get none back... I feel so loved

pettybird

Quote from: moparstuart on September 05, 2007, 09:53:10 AM
hey rainman( kid 66) dont even ask  not even slow on the driveway

ALL superbirds should have come with that stripe--it's one of the coolest stripes mopar installed.

if dad's busy tooling around in the vert the red car is open game for sonny boy.

mom couldn't look in all directions, all the time, either ;)

moparstuart

i bought him his own 66 charger for christmas ,  he was 14 at the time all he does is wine. Get your own car going kid.
  I'm such a mean dad

66chargerkid

I dont whine. You said wait till it gets painted. And i wanted to start working on my seats. But you didnt seem to excited. Not 2 mention who is working on the charger? Waiting for you to rig the front seats somehow so i can finish up the interior =)

66chargerkid

and since your my money train i cant do much  :icon_smile_big:
And Doug i like your thinking

PocketThunder

Quote from: 66chargerkid on September 06, 2007, 10:00:47 AM
I dont whine. You said wait till it gets painted. And i wanted to start working on my seats. But you didnt seem to excited. Not 2 mention who is working on the charger? Waiting for you to rig the front seats somehow so i can finish up the interior =)

hey kid you got pictures of this 66 somewhere?  Maybe you could put a wing on it  :shruggy:  :icon_smile_big:  :icon_smile_big:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

moparstuart

yes he loves that car.  It was at good guys here last weekend and he was drooling over the pictures on here in the general charger thread.

66chargerkid

That would BE AWESOME! I could have a wing car 2!  :2thumbs: Id fit in better with this crowd

66chargerkid

my car. not a great picture but it works