News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Antenna Cable Grommet - Sources??

Started by Dodge Don, September 25, 2005, 10:06:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dodge Don

I'm looking for a new antenna cable rubber grommet that seals the hole the antenna cable runs through the body to the antenna. I haven't found a source yet....anyone know anyone who sells these?

Shakey

Hey Don,

I am in need of one of those also but have yet to start looking.

We use some "cork tape" at work that does an awesome job of sealing and if I cannot find a grommet I will use some of this as no-one will be able to see the antenna wire hidden behind the splash shields.  I will look around.  If you find one, let me know please as my goal is the same as yours - close to factory as possible!

calchargerRT

I bought one for 1970 Charger from e-body parts in Northern Cal, web site is:

www.themoparshop.com

It is a cork gasket, not sure if it original type or correct, but they list it an dit was pretty cheap (like $2 I think),

Ian

8WHEELER

I think he is talking about the antenna cable in the door jamb area going into the car, I have looked
for those before and all I could find was using one off an old cable that was no good or buying
a hole new unit and I still cant believe the money there getting for the antenna setups these days  :-\

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

Shakey

Don,

I picked up a couple in TX.  One is for you!