News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Registration form

Started by Bob, August 20, 2007, 01:11:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

Whenever I'm interested in a car or part I go to the sellers profile to find out what state they are in and most of the time it's blank. We then end up emailing just to find out what state they are. Could this be a required field for registering or is that getting to nosey.
Thanks Troy.

Bob

Troy

Too nosy. Considering most forum software is mainly for hanging out with your online buddies, the sections for personal information are optional - not required. I can force the user to have a valid email account but that's about it. There is another option for classified ads that I'm working on but, like a lot of other things, it keeps getting pushed off. Obviously no one reads my instructions... :(

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

terrible one

Yeah, that's the next place I look for a location if someone posts a for sale ad, and it's usually not there either. I totally understand the privacy part of things though. Oh well!

Bob