News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

A Question about the "Guests"...

Started by Brock Samson, August 14, 2007, 10:50:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

Sometimes when i look at "Who's Online":  there will be a dozen or more "guests" all looking at the same thread, some times it's 20 or more...
That seems pretty odd..  what's that about?..   :shruggy:

Charger1973

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Troy

Lately, when you see a lot of them they have generally been web crawlers (used by search engines to index the site). In a way this is good news since it means we're getting noticed - and updated - by the major search engines. It's wreaking havoc on my stats though. The new forum software has a mod to differentiate between "bots" and real users. I hope it doesn't show that we have more electronic visitors than live ones... ;)

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

mopar-or-no-car

Quote from: Troy on August 22, 2007, 11:26:23 PM
Lately, when you see a lot of them they have generally been web crawlers (used by search engines to index the site). In a way this is good news since it means we're getting noticed - and updated - by the major search engines. It's wreaking havoc on my stats though. The new forum software has a mod to differentiate between "bots" and real users. I hope it doesn't show that we have more electronic visitors than live ones... ;)

Troy

Don't worry about LIVE visitors  ;D I tell EVERYONE I run into that owns a charger that they should join over here! I have been hounding my ex-boyfriend for quite a while!! HE WILL JOIN!!! trust me!! lol
Real WOMEN drive MOPARS!!!!!