News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Now THIS is a MagnaCharger!

Started by Charger_Fan, September 23, 2005, 03:14:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger_Fan

I was lurking on the LX forums for some reason & I stumbled across this cool photochop...thought I'd share.

It's not half bad looking, IMO.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Charger_Fan

Oh & I also found these. :icon_smile_big:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

andy74

kab69440

You know, that car doesn't look half bad when it is shortened by two feet. I'd consider that...
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

2fast4u

That pic of the black Charger all scrunched looks like a Smart car!   :hah:
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

dd44068

it looks better with TWO DOORS but still not sure.

Charger1970

1970 Charger 500
2015 Challenger SRT

Silver R/T

its not bad CAR but BAD CHarger wanna be
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

6pkrunner

69bananabeast

although it looks like a clown car in that pic. those wheels definitely have to go
1969 Charger  446
1970 Charger  318
1932 Ford Rat Rod   (under construction)

dodgeboy67

id buy the orange one......but they need to lose the cuda stripe........and do somethin with the dakota grille.......maybe some fins in the doors????.....somethin to giveit that charger feel.............hell, im surprised they havent made a dukes edition on the 06 yet.......ford made bullitt mustangs..............

Wakko

Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

xp29f8b

Nope still dont like any of them. Now I would buy the following